- Full Description
- What's Included
- Demo Videos
The Paralinx Tomahawk Receiver is a revolutionary HD Video Transmitter system offering Real Time Wireless HD with unprecedented range for your Television, Film, Broadcast, Industrial or UAV/UAS application.
The Paralinx Tomahawk Receiver, when paired with a Paralinx Tomahawk Transmitter, has a range of up to 2000 feet (600m) with default antennas (longer range possible with optional antennas) and still maintains an incredible sub 1ms latency glass-to-glass. The Receiver feature 2-Pin Lemo power connectors capable of a wide 7-17V unregulated input voltage. The Tomahawk Receiver features dual 3G-HDSDI outputs.
Much like the popular Paralinx Arrow and Arrow Plus, the Tomahawk transmits Full HD video (up to 1080p/60 4:2:2) with less than 1 millisecond delay and is capable of handling up to 4 simultaneous receivers. The receiver weighs 12 oz/340g (without antennas).
The Tomahawk is available at a base MSRP of US$6,999.95 for one transmitter and receiver pair. Additional receivers can be purchased for MSRP US$4,299.95 each. Battery plate, antenna, mounting, power cable, and case options are available as accessories.
- Lightweight Minimalist design for Handheld, Steadicam, Gimbal, and UAV Payload
- Receiver features dual 3G-HDSDI outputs.
- Rugged ABS enclosure for receiver
- Ultra long-range transmission - Up to 2,000 feet (600 meters) *
- REAL-TIME viewing - Less than 1 millisecond latency
- Uncompressed full-HD video signal allow critically accurate monitoring
- Multicast capable
- 128 bit AES Encryption - Secure transmission
- Operates on 5gHz frequency band
- Conforms to major technical and environmental standards including FCC, CE, MIC (TELEC) and RoHS Specifications
* Range may vary depending on environment and interference
Receiver-only Kits include:
1x Tomahawk2 SDI Receiver
1x AC power supply with 2-pin connector
1x 18in/45cm BNC cable (right-angle to right-angle)
5x 2dbi omnidirectional antennas
1x Lightstand adapter
1x Mini-USB to USB cable (for firmware updates)