- Full Description
- What's Included
- Demo Videos
Full-featured Hybrid TV-/FM PCI Card with Video Capture
PCTV HD Card brings SD and HD TV with full personal video recorder (PVR) functionality to your desktop PC – with no desktop clutter. Watch, timeshift and even automatically record all of your favorite HD and SD TV shows with no service fees.
Enjoy live HD or SD TV and radio on your desktop PC
- Watch SD and free HD TV on your PC
- No service or subscription fees
- Analog TV, Digital TV and FM radio in stereo
- Capture video from your camcorder
PCTV HD Card brings SD and free HD TV to your PC with no desktop clutter. It is a HD Card that brings the sharpness of HDTV via the new ATSC standard to your PC.
ATSC is the new digital TV standard, and it comes over-the-air and for free in high or standard definition. There are absolutely no required subscription fees.
Watch, time shift and even automatically record all of your favorite HD and SD TV shows. It fully supports both analog (NTSC) and digital (ATSC) TV signals; the tuner hardware is also ready for ClearQAM (unencrypted digital cable).
Thanks to the included TVCenter software, record programs on your hard drive without any quality loss or even direct-to-DVD. Pause, rewind and fast-forward live TV with time shifting. Capture SD video from a camcorder or set-top box using the included adapter cable.
There’s never been an easier way to turn a desktop PC into a HD TV with fully functional personal video recorder (PVR).
- Watch SD and free HD TV1 on your PC - no service fees
- Includes remote control and FM radio antenna
- New: supports both digital over-the-air (ATSC1) and unencrypted digital cable (ClearQAM2) HDTV
- Stereo sound for both digital and analog TV
- Stereo FM radio reception
- Automatically record shows to your hard drive in the destination file format of choice3 or even direct-to-DVD
- Capture from your cable/satellite set-top box or camcorder with the included A/V adapter cable
- Electronic Programming Guide4
- Turns your PC into a Personal video recorder (PVR) with TimeShifting: pause, rewind TV
- Bonus: VideoSpin video editing software
- Fully compatible with Windows® Media Center5 (Windows Vista™ and XP MCE; remote kit sold separately)
- ATSC (HDTV up to 1080i, SDTV)
- NTSC (cable, over the air)
- ClearQAM (HDTV up to 1080i, SDTV)
- TV antenna input (F-connector/Coaxial)
- FM antenna input
- S-Video, Composite Video (RCA), Stereo Audio (2 x RCA)
- Windows Vista™ (32-bit) or Windows® XP with latest service pack
- Intel® Pentium® 4 2.4 GHz, Pentium M 1.3 GHz or AMD Athlon™ 64 processor (for HDTV reception, a Pentium 4 2.8GHz or Pentium M 1.7 GHz or equivalent AMD Athlon 64 processor is recommended)
- RAM: Windows XP – 256MB (512MB recommended); for Windows Vista – 512 MB (1GB recommended)
- Free PCI rev. 2.3 slot
- Sound / graphics controller with support for DirectX® 9
- Hard drive with minimum 1 GB free space (20 GB recommended for TV recording)
- DVD player or burner
- Internet connection for registration/activation
- High-gain indoor or rooftop aerial and/or connection to an existing cable TV jack (coaxial cable)
- PCI TV tuner card for for ATSC, ClearQAM, NTSC and FM radio reception
- Mini remote control including batteries
- Remote control receiver cable
- FM radio antenna
- A/V Adapter Cable
- Printed quick start guide
- CD-ROM with TVCenter software