- Full Description
- What's Included
- Demo Videos
SDXC™ UHS-II, V90
Peak Performance for Incredibly Rich Data Streams
The ProGrade Digital SDXC™ UHS-II V90 brings peak performance to the imaging industry’s upper-end DSLR, mirrorless, camcorder and digital cinema cameras—cameras that produce incredibly rich data streams and therefore require more from a memory card. ProGrade Digital V90 memory cards are guaranteed to operate at a sustained read rate of up to 250MB/second and sustained write speed of up to 200MB/second.
Thanks to a Video Speed Class 90 rating (V90), the card’s write speed will not drop below 90MB/second—a crucial performance level required for use within signature cameras such as the Panasonic™ GH5S, Panasonic AU-EVA1, Canon™ Cinema EOS line and Canon EOS 5D Mark IV. Gain precise capture with no dropped frames when acquiring data-intensive 6K, 5K, 4K and Ultra High Definition (UHD). ProGrade Digital SDXC UHS-II V90 streamlines creation of high bit rate MPEG-4 files.
Sports and fast-action photographers will see maximum performance from their cameras’ continuous-burst mode when using ProGrade Digital V90 memory cards. For multimedia artists working a dual-card-slot workflow—RAW + JPG, motion + still, etc.—this card is essential. Whether in the field or studio, photographers and cinematographers can dramatically reduce time spent moving files from memory cards to workstation, back-up drive or field recorder, thanks to a sustained read speed of up to 250MB/second.
A V90 card is required by upper end DSLR, mirrorless, camcorder and digital cinema cameras from Canon, Nikon™, Panasonic, SONY™, Blackmagic™ and other firms.
ProGrade Digital SDXC UHS-II, V90 Delivers:
- High performance speed certified to perform at a sustained read rate of up to 250MB/second; sustained write speed of up to 200MB/second
- V90 (Video Speed Class) tested and certified to perform at a minimum sustained transfer speed of 90MB/second
- Required for use within Panasonic GH5S, Panasonic AU-EVA1 and Canon Cinema EOS line cameras; streamlines Motion JPEG for Canon EOS 5D Mark IV
- Optimized for 6K, 5K, 4K, UHD, high bit rate MPEG-4
- Rigorous full card testing with serialized tracking of key components and manufacturing data for the highest quality control
- Component-level testing down to individual memory chips for optimal quality
- Professional-level capacities 64GB, 128GB, 256GB
- Error correction to detect and correct data write and data transfer errors; wear-leveling for integrity and longer life
- X-ray proof, shock-proof
- Temperature ranges: operating: -13 to 185°F/ -25 to 85°C; stored: -40 to 185°F/ -40 to 85°C
- Dimensions: 32 mm × 24 mm × 2.1 mm
- 3-year warranty
- Capacity: 64GB / 128GB / 256GB
- Read Speed: Up to 250MB/sec
- Write Speed: Up to 200MB/sec
- Form Factor: SDXC UHS-II
- Dimensions: 0.94″ x 1.25″ x 0.08″ (24 mm x 32 mm x 2.1 mm)
- Operating Temperature: -13℉ to 185℉ (-25℃ to +85℃)
- Storage Temperature: -40℉ to +185℉ (-40℃ to +85℃)
- Compatibility: Compatible with SDXC and SDXC UHS-I enabled host devices
- Security: Built-in write-protect switch prevents accidental data loss