- Full Description
- What's Included
- Demo Videos
The Datavideo SE-700 is a small, cost-effective, high quality, HD digital video switcher with easy-to-use professional features. The SE-700 switcher offers two HD SDI and two HDMI inputs with embedded digital audio. Supported video formats include 1080i/50, 1080i/59.94, 1080i/60, 720p/50, 720p/59.94, 720p/60. Output options include; two assignable HD SDI and one HDMI output. These user defined output options can provide Clean PVW, Clean PGM, PGM with DSK overlay, PVW Out or Multi-view as well as Freeze, Still or Inputs 1~4. These SDI or HDMI outputs can be taken to other Datavideo products such as the HRS-30 HD field recorder, TLM-170G HD monitor and also be streamed to web based viewers using the Datavideo NVS-25 Video Streaming Server.
The SE-700 also features two Balanced XLR audio inputs for connecting an external audio mixer such as the Datavideo AD-200. Tally and RJ-45 interfaces allow the switcher to be remotely controlled from a Windows PC as well as providing tally light indications to crew and on screen talent via Datavideo’s ITC-100 talkback system.
When you consider the SE-700 is also capable of HD Chroma Key, Luma Key, Down Stream Key, Picture In Picture, up to 32 Wipe transitions and three user defined Still frame stores it really is a small powerful HD video switcher!
- SE-700 Key Features Upstream Keyer - 1 upstream keyer, supporting linear/luma key
- Upstream PiP - 1 upstream PiP, supporting luma key modes as well as non-keyed mode
- Wipe Generator - 32 wipe patterns, including circle & heart | borders & softness control
- Transitions - Wipe, mix & cut transitions
- M/E Previewing - Full M/E preview function
- Frame Store - Frame store with a dedicated stills buffer; up to 24 images can be stored on SD card
- Assignable Outputs - Each sdi output can be switched in the menu as: program (w/ dsk), clean program (w/o dsk), clean preview (w/o dsk), multiscreen, input 1-4
- XPT - Cross Point Assignment
- On-Screen Menu - Easy-to-use on-screen menu system for quick setting of parameters
- PC & tablet control also available
- Tally output
- GPI output