- What's Included
- Demo Videos
Whether they’re precious family photos or important documents, you’ve got sensitive files you want to keep safe and preferably away from prying eyes.
That’s why there’s the SecureDrive® KP Hardware Encrypted External Portable HDD. Packing AES 256-bit XTS hardware encryption, this portable drive locks down your sensitive files while eliminating the loss in data read/write speeds common with software-based data encryption.
The KP also sports a special keypad for entering your own PIN, and it’s covered with a wear-resistant coating so attackers can’t guess your most commonly used keys.
Benefits and Differentiators
- Authenticate software-free via the wear-resistant keypad
- Secure your data on electronics that are impossible to separate & reverse engineer
- Easily backup your favorite devices w/ an OS & platform independent design
- Pre-loaded 1-year license for the USB Antivirus by ESET real-time Heuristic Scanning
- Enjoy greater security w/ brute force hacking & Bad USB protection
- Take anywhere thanks to its ultra-thin design
- Slim: 12.5mm (1TB & 2TB HDD), (256GB-8TB SSD)
- Standard: 20.5MM (up to 5TB HDD)
- Weight: approx. 9 oz
- Interface/power supply: USB 3.0 (2.0 compatible) / BUS powered
- Certifications: RoHs, FCC, CE, USB, FIPS 140-2 Level 3
- Award Winning: Red Dot 2019 Award Winner
- Assembled: U.S.A
- Languages: English
- Password Policy: Strong password (7-15 chars) alpha-numeric
- Note concerning the Brute Force Anti-Hacking Self Destruct Feature: If the User PIN is forgotten, there are no techniques to retrieve the key. There are absolutely no back-doors and all data will be erased permanently.
- System Compatibility: Microsoft, iOS, Android, Linux, Chrome, Thin Clients, Embedded Systems (No software or drivers needed)
- SecureDrive® KP Hardware Encrypted External Portable HDD
- USB 3.0 cable
- Quick start guide
- Manufacturer’s 2-year limited warranty