- Full Description
- What's Included
- Demo Videos
Sound Forge™ Pro Mac is a dedicated platform for recording, editing, processing, and rendering flawless audio files. New features include refined metering for discriminating mastering and broadcast professionals, more processing tools, significant event editing improvements, and with this edition, the freestanding Convrt™ Batch Processing Automation Tool. In addition, we’ve built in round-trip interoperability with the award-winning SpectraLayers™ Pro Advanced Audio Spectrum Editor, resulting in the debut of Audio Master Suite Mac—representing the absolute ultimate in waveform and spectral editing program integration. Employ both applications in your studio workstream and open up smooth new pathways to audio excellence in OS X®.
New in Sound Forge Pro Mac 2
- Convrt™ Batch Processing Automation Tool. New for Sound Forge Pro Mac, Convrt™ is a freestanding utility for mass file format conversions, plug-in signal and effects processing treatments, and file metadata attachments including art.
- Interoperability with SpectraLayers Pro 2.1. Transfer audio data between Sound Forge Pro Mac 2 and SpectraLayers Pro 2.1 and experience the thrill of working freely across the world's premiere waveform and spectral editing applications.
- iZotope® Nectar® Elements. The included Nectar Elements plug-in (a $129 value) makes vocal treatment a snap. Whether you're recording or mixing, get great results quickly by loading one of Nectar's professionally designed Style presets in genres like rock, pop, folk, soul, and voiceover & dialogue.
- Loudness Meters. Win the volume war with new metering options available in Sound Forge Pro Mac. EBU R128/CALM (Commercial Advertisement Loudness Mitigation Act) compliant metering features help you follow the new rules while maximizing the dynamic range potential of your audio.
- Event Mode Improvements. Convert regions to events, lock event markers, region markers, and envelope points to events, and automatically ripple successive events forward in time while editing.
- FLAC file format support. Generate files in this popular lossless format that features space-saving compression and comprehensive metadata-handling capabilities.
- Auto Trim/Crop tool. Automatically remove unnecessary silence in a sound file while fading the edges of program segments in and out with user-controlled fade lengths.
- Volume plug-in. Modify the volume of a selection using this convenient process dialog.
- Customizable toolbar. Cluster and access frequently used functions in a single convenient location.
- Edit audio on a new user interface designed specifically for OS X
- Access dedicated viewing panels for the ideal workflow experience when recording, monitoring, editing, applying plug-in processing, and browsing for content
- Perform sample-accurate audio file editing in a wide range of industry standard time formats
- 64-bit /192 kHz maximum resolution
- Record up to 32 simultaneous channels
One-stop audio mastering
- Produce broadcast-ready audio master files
- New Plug-in Chainer design makes sophisticated processing tasks easier than ever
- Includes the Mastering Effects Bundle by iZotope™, a suite of six essential audio mastering plug-ins: EQ, Multiband Compressor, Exciter, Imager, Limiter, and Reverb
Restore and Repair Tools
- Declicker: automatically identify and remove clicks and pops
- Denoiser: eliminate unwanted noise with noiseprint-based noise reduction
- Declipper: reconstruct peaks damaged by clipping