- Full Description
- What's Included
- Demo Videos
The new standard for audio production
The most powerful digital audio workstation just got more powerful. Pro Tools 11 redefines professional music and audio production for today’s workflows. From all-new audio and video engines and turbocharged 64-bit performance, to expanded metering and new HD video workflows, Pro Tools 11 enables you to take on the most demanding sessions and maximize your creativity—without holding anything back.
And now Pro Tools comes with a one-year, renewable Avid Standard Support plan, which includes all future Pro Tools updates and upgrades—including the new cloud collaboration and Avid Marketplace features we announced earlier this year (watch the video for details)—plus, access to world-class professional support around the clock.
Act now and receive Pro Tools upgrades into 2016—Buy Pro Tools 11 with Standard Support and activate the software by December 31, 2014, and we’ll extend your support plan through March 31, 2016. That’s up to 17 months of Pro Tools upgrades, updates, and support instead of 12, depending on when you purchase.
Why buy Pro Tools 11?
- Unleash your creativity with incredible processing power
- Add epic numbers of virtual instruments and effects to create rich sounding mixes
- Get unrivaled sound quality and powerful 64-bit performance to handle huge mixes
- Monitor record inputs on native systems with ultra-low latency
- Play and edit HD video right in the Pro Tools timeline—without transcoding
- Compose and polish mixes with over 60 64-bit AAX virtual instrument and effects plug-ins
- Speed up mixing with industry-trusted automation tools
- Enjoy the benefits of being on the Avid MediaCentral Platform
- Communicate and collaborate with other Pro Tools users around the world through the cloud (coming soon)
- Store and archive your sessions locally or in the cloud (coming soon)
- Sell your music and other sound assets in the Avid Marketplace (coming soon)
- Document, manage, protect, and track your assets with a universal metadata schema (coming soon)
- Enjoy track freeze and many more exciting new features coming throughout 2015
The benefits of Standard Support
- Get help whenever, wherever, and however you need it
- Have world-class experts available worldwide to answer questions and resolve issues
- Stay up to date, as all Pro Tools updates and upgrades are included with your plan
- Gain access to how-to videos, troubleshooting articles, and more from Customer Care
Standard Support—What’s included
- Billing and administration cases Unlimited; response time within one business day
- Software updates and upgrades Included; available upon release
- Troubleshooting—web and email support Unlimited incidents; response time within one business day
- Troubleshooting—phone One phone call per month
Break the sound barrier with the all-new Avid Audio Engine
With the fully optimized Avid Audio Engine , you get multiple times the processing power of Pro Tools 10 on the same hardware configurations. So go ahead—pile on epic numbers of virtual instruments and effects to create richer sounding, more complex mixes and experience performance like never before with the most powerful audio workstation available.
Turbocharge sessions with 64-bit performance
With much more accessible RAM to boost performance, you can creatively take your music and audio production to a whole new level. Handle bigger mixes with thousands of clips. Take advantage of larger VI sampler sizes to attain more realistic-sounding instrument sounds. And enjoy more system headroom to push things even further, without straining your system.
Speed up delivery with offline bounce
Wait no longer... With faster-than-real-time offline bounce , you can speed up your final mix or stem deliveries—at up to 150x faster—and get the high-quality results you’d expect only from Pro Tools, thanks to time-stamped automation. If you mix and deliver radio programs or other long-format shows, this feature alone will save you hours of time—daily. And with Pro Tools HD 11, you can even bounce multiple stems simultaneously.
Get ultra-low latency with a dedicated input buffer
With dedicated low-latency input and playback buffers , you can monitor record inputs on native systems with ultra-low latency—without sacrificing plug-in performance. Even with large, plug-in-heavy sessions, you get the responsiveness you need to record your best performance.
Mix with confidence using extended metering
Forget having to invest in additional plug-ins to get K-system, VU, and other professional metering standards. You now have 17 metering options built right into the interface , enabling you to optimize your mix while adhering to regional broadcast audio regulations. What’s more, you also get gain reduction metering on every channel to gauge dynamics.
Play HD video with the new Avid Video Engine
With the built-in Avid Video Engine—the same core engine as in Media Composer | Software—you can add and play a variety of HD video formats (such as QuickTime, XDCAM, and more) and Avid DNxHD sequences directly in the Pro Tools timeline—without transcoding. Plus, you can monitor the picture playback using video interfaces from Avid, AJA, and Blackmagic Design.
- Accelerate and simplify audio file searches with the optimized Workspace Browser
- Automate tracks while you record them (ideal for live sound and Dolby ATMOS workflows)
- Maximize plug-in counts with dynamic host processing, which reallocates resources as needed
- Monitor plug-in sends (PT and PTHD) and gain reduction (PTHD only) through new mini meters on every channel
- Get more accurate mixing and processing with time-stamped plug-in automation
- Control multiple Pro Tools | HD systems from one with Satellite Link, now included (PTHD only)
- Work faster and with more visual feedback with new key command workflows and Mix window enhancements
- See your session in all of its beauty with full Apple Retina display support
Record and Compose
Get top-quality sound and performance with Avid hardware
Whether you’re tracking vocals, guitars, or an orchestra, you’ll get the best possible sound and optimized performance when you pair Pro Tools with an Avid audio interface. Record high-resolution audio—up to 32-bit/192 kHz—and experience exceptionally low latency to capture your best performances easily.
Drive faster with optimized performance
With the enhanced disk handler, you'll experience great recording and playback responsiveness. Keep your creativity flowing—even when working on a laptop with an external drive or a network-attached storage device.
Pro Tools software provides flexibile recording, editing, and mixing for music and sound.
Work the way you want
With Pro Tools, you have the flexibility to record, edit, and mix music and sound for picture your way. Use multiple audio formats and bit depths in the same session. Pair the software with your favorite Avid or third-party audio interface to record and monitor vocal and instrument performances. Or record and create with just your computer** and the software alone for ultimate portability.
Loop and punch your way to perfection
Nobody’s perfect, but with Pro Tools you can create a seamless performance from multiple takes. Let your spontaneity shine with Loop recording and comp together your best takes. Or use QuickPunch to quickly replace any questionable section with a better performance.
The MIDI Editor built into Pro Tools software includes great-sounding virtual instruments.
No instrument? No problem.
Easily create parts for practically any musical instrument using great-sounding virtual instruments, a MIDI keyboard/controller or your mouse, and the built-in Pro Tools MIDI Editor. Get started fast with the included virtual instruments and audio loops, and expand your arsenal with AAX virtual instruments from Avid and third-party audio designers.
Compose with full MIDI and notation tools
Take your songwriting from sketchpad to final production. Create and edit virtual instrument and MIDI performances with the MIDI Editor. Or compose music using notation tools in the built-in Sibelius Score Editor. You can even export sessions as Sibelius (.sib) files for further finessing in Sibelius.
Pro Tools software lets you work and collaborate on projects from other apps.
Work and collaborate on projects from other apps
Collaboration has never been easier. With Pro Tools, you can exchange sessions with any Pro Tools user or studio. Or work on projects created in other audio and video software—including Media Composer, Logic, Cubase, and other third-party apps—right in Pro Tools.
Stretch your creativity with Elastic Time and Pitch
Freely experiment without the time or effort investment. With Elastic Time, you can change the tempo or timing of any clip or an entire composition—on the fly. And with Elastic Pitch, you can fix wrong notes, create harmonies, and transpose clips—in real time—without altering the tempo.
Edit with precision
Shape and fine-tune your music and audio with professional, sample-accurate editing tools. Create a flawless performance by comping together tracks. Speed up editing and mixing Clip Gain with the Smart Tool. And smooth transitions with crossfades. Everything you need to perfect your tracks is available right from within a single Edit window.
Snoop out grooves with multitrack Beat Detective
With the versatile Beat Detective tool, you can quickly fix timing issues across multiple tracks or change up the feel of a beat to get a different groove. You can even use it to keep your rhythm section “in the pocket” by extracting the groove from a drumbeat and applying it to the bass part.
Create and cut sound to picture
With Pro Tools, you can create, edit, and mix audio to picture using the built-in Timecode Ruler and video track. Use the included plug-ins to clean up sound. Create sound effects that define (or defy) reality. Work easily with AudioSuite-rendered clips. And record and edit voiceovers, Foley, and ADR with perfect frame accuracy. You can even share audio mixes with Media Composer editors through AAF.
Get the sound you want
Polish mixes with over 70 included effects, sound-processing and utility plug-ins. From high-quality reverbs, EQs, and compressors, to guitar amp emulators, surround sound fold-down, and channel strip dynamics, you have everything you need to create professional mixes. Want more? Browse the in-app Avid Marketplace to find the AAX plug-ins you need.
Grab control of your mix
You can use a mouse to make changes one… at… a… time, or mix faster and easier using a hardware control surface. Get hands-on Pro Tools control with a choice of Avid control surfaces and consoles and third-party boards.
Collaborate, store, and share mixes
Whether you've got a work in progress or a finished piece, Pro Tools makes it easy to share. With Gobbler integration, you can send full sessions and mixes to other collaborators fast, and securely back up and sync sessions in the cloud—Gobbler automatically backs up as you go. With direct SoundCloud support, you can share files privately with other collaborators, or share finished projects with the world. And bounce mixes to your iTunes library to share with others on your network.
Achieve the best mixes possible—automatically
Get great sounding, phase-accurate mixes with Automatic Delay Compensation— with 4x the samples (16,383) to handle the largest mixes—no matter how many plug-ins you use. Plus, you can automate the settings of every element in the Pro Tools environment to add life to tracks and achieve the best mix possible.
Plug into legendary sound
Add life to your mix. With the included Avid Channel Strip plug-in, you get exact replications of the renowned EQ and compression algorithms of the Avid System 5—one of the most sought-after digital audio consoles used to create some of the greatest mixes ever produced.
- Pro Tools 11 activation card—download required (includes Pro Tools 11 and Pro Tools 10 installers and user guides for all software)
- iLok 2 key (for software authorization)
- Drivers installer disk
- Registration information card
Supported tracks - Pro Tools 11
- 96/48/24 maximum simultaneous audio tracks @ 48/96/192 kHz
- Up to 32 Inputs and 32 maximum simultaneous audio record tracks
- 128 Instrument Tracks
- 512 MIDI tracks
- 128 auxiliary tracks
- 256 busses
- 1 video track
General - Pro Tools 11
- Maximum sample rate supported (hardware dependent): 32-bit, 192 kHz
- Maximum I/O (hardware dependent): 32
- Supported plug-in formats: AAX Native 64
- Bundled software: Over 60 virtual instruments, effects, sound processing, and utility plug-ins.
- ASIO, Core Audio, and EUCON support