- What's Included
- Demo Videos
Telestream Wirecast Gear Live streaming production system bundled with Grass Valley EDIUS Pro 8 Non-Linear Video Editing Software
Wirecast Gear 220 (4 SDI Inputs / 2TB Storage)
Fully configured, end-to-end, live streaming production system that is affordable and easy to use
Wirecast Gear is an extremely portable computer workstation designed to run Wirecast Pro, for live event production and streaming. With four HD-SDI professional camera inputs and all the live streaming production features of Wirecast Pro, in a compact, powerful hardware system.
Wirecast Gear removes the hurdle of system integration and configuration and allows live event producers to focus on production and streaming. Plug your cameras into one of the four HD-SDI inputs, and you’re ready to go. Wirecast Gear comes installed with Windows 10 Pro 64bit OS and also includes Telestream Wirecast Pro live streaming production software, Telestream Switch Plus and NewBlue Titler Live (Version varies by model). Includes robust connections including multiple LAN/Wifi ports, USB-C and three display outputs to create an optimal production environment. Display outs can also feed high resolution (up to UHD) presentation monitors for low latency, live in-venue screens.
EDIUS Pro 8 Software
EDIUS Pro 8 from Grass Valley, a Belden Brand, gives you real-time editing of multiple formats and framerates all on the same timeline. That means you can edit faster… and make the time to be more creative.
More Formats, Better Workflows
EDIUS Pro 8 includes native support for all commonly used file formats, including Sony XDCAM, Panasonic P2 and Canon XF and EOS movie formats. For post- roduction work you can use Grass Valley’s high performance intermediate 10-bit codec, HQX, and there is an option available to add the Avid DNxHD codec (included is standard in the Workgroup version).
Where EDIUS Pro 8 really shines, however, is with its fast and comprehensive implementation of newer file formats, for example Sony XAVC (Intra/ Long GOP)/XAVC S, Panasonic AVC-Ultra, and Canon XF-AVC. With EDIUS Pro 8, you’ll always beable to edit, whatever format comes your way.
You Buy It, You Keep It — No Subscription Fees
Wirecast Gear 220
|Chassis||1.3RU Chassis, with convertible configuration for standard 19” rackmount or set-top box with feet included|
|Operating System||Microsoft Windows 10 Pro 64-bit|
|I/O Configuration||4 SDI ports|
|Storage||2TB* (~40 hrs of HD video)|
|Live streaming production software||Telestream Wirecast Pro 7|
|Titling software for creating rich,|
animated title designs
|NewBlue Titler Live Ultimate Includes all of the features found in Titler Live Advance plus up to 16 channels of graphics through NDI, CSV Export/Import, Live Feed Monitor capability and over 50 additional titling templates.|
|Media utility software to play,|
inspect & make corrections to video
|Telestream Switch 3 Plus|
|*Based on h.264 1080p 29.97fps medium quality. Higher or lower quality settings will affect total video storage|
Wirecast Gear 220Tech Specs
Operating System Specifications: Wirecast Gear is pre-installed with Windows 10 OS. Please see the Microsoft web site for specifications.
- Wirecast 7 Pro
- Switch 3 Plus
- NewBlueFX Titler Live Ultimate
- Processor - i7 6700 Intel® Core™ Processor
- Memory - 16GB DDR4 Dual Channel Memory
- System Drive - 250GB M.2 SATA System Drive
- Storage Drive(s) - High speed SATA 6Gb/s SSD (single or dual, depending on model)
- Video Ingest - 4-channel professional camera inputs with SDI
- Motherboard features
- Intel® USB 3.0 with USB Type-C™ (Perfect for external video and project storage)
- 802.11ac 867 Mbps dual band wireless (inc. antenna) + BLUETOOTH 4.2
- 115dB SNR HD Audio (works with new Wirecast Audio Mixer)
- Dual GbE LAN RJ45, 802.11ac WiFi, Bluetooth 4.2 (Most extensive networking available for robust network inputs and flexible streaming options)
- PS/2 Keyboard/Mouse Port
- USB 3.0 Ports - 4 rear/2 front
- Display outputs - DVI-D, dual HDMI
- Wireless Keyboard and Mouse combo
- Power Supply: AC input, auto-sensing, suitable for most countries
- Input Range: 90 ~ 264Vac (RMS), Full Range Input
- Frequency: 47 ~ 63Hz
- Input Current: Max 6A (RMS) @ 115Vac, 3A (RMS) @ 230Va
- Dimensions - 16.95” x 9.85” x 2.25”
- Fits a Pelican 1510
- Fits a standard 19” rack configuration. Takes up 1.3U spaces.