- Full Description
- What's Included
- Demo Videos
MK3.1 6-Axis Wireless Lens Controller with Forcezoom Joystick
- The 6-Axis Controller gives you extraordinarily precise control over your lens.
- 6 mappable axes: knob, slider, wheel A, wheel B, and Forcezoom X + Y
- 2.4GHz FHSS wireless system transmits latency-free commands up to 5000 ft.
- Built-in OLED with intuitive menu system
- Removable Canon LP-E6 battery that offers up to 36 hours of continuous runtime
The 6-Axis Controller gives you extraordinarily precise control over your lenses with 6 mappable axes (knob, slider, 2x wheels, and Forcezoom X + Y) and a rugged chassis that fits comfortably in your hands. Its FHSS wireless system effectively cuts through the toughest interference and transmits latency-free commands over the 2.4GHz band at up to nearly 5000ft (1.5km). Mounted at the top of the controller is an OLED screen with intuitive menu system for calibration and reference, while the back of the controller features a removable Canon LP-E6 battery, which offers up to 36 hours of continuous runtime. What sets the 6-Axis Controller apart from the 4-Axis is the inclusion of a Forcezoom joystick, which is used for controlling lens zoom with perfect accuracy.