- Full Description
- What's Included
- Demo Videos
Any Rig in Any Environment
Compatible with any HDMI or HD-SDI camera, Sphere is the most flexible 360º monitoring and streaming solution for 4-camera VR rigs. Its 4 USB ports offer an integrated power solution for GoPro rigs and its stereo analog audio input allows you to embed the output of your soundboard right into the live feed.
Sphere also includes twin 2-Pin Connector connectors for redundant power and dual 10/100 Ethernet ports for Internet connectivity and attaching a second Sphere unit.
Sphere Stitching Engine
Sphere is unique in that it doesn’t require a PC to stitch panoramic footage into a 360º format. Instead, the stitching engine is iOS based and offers real-time compositing of up to 8 1080p camera feeds, allowing you and your crew to be more mobile than ever before.
Stitching Configuration Options
The Sphere iOS application offers numerous parameters for tweaking your 360º footage to your liking. In addition to multiple lens correction options, you can adjust the image rotation and edge alignment of your stitch from the app’s intuitive UI.
Color Calibration Settings
Users can calibrate each camera’s white balance, tint, and color profile right from the Sphere application. If you need a quick calibration, the application can color match across all video feeds at the same time to provide a balanced image instantly.
The Sphere iOS application allows you to save individual 360º snapshots and your stitched video footage directly to your iPad’s hard drive in MP4 format.
Wireless and Internet Connectivity
Sphere connects to wireless access points and the Internet via a 10/100 Ethernet jack. To enhance the wireless range of your Sphere stream, we recommend connecting the device to a Ubiquiti access point for a robust WiFi signal up to several thousand feet.
Support for up to 8 Cameras
Should you need more than 4 cameras for your 360º production, a second Sphere can be daisy-chained using the device’s 10/100 Ethernet port.
- 4 x Full Size
- HDMI input supports RGB 4:4:4, YCrCb 4:4:4, YCrCb 4:2:2
- 1080p 23.98/24/25/29.97/30
- 1080i 50/59.94/60
- 1080PsF 23.98/24/25
- 480p59.94, 576p50
- 4 x Embedded HDMI Audio Input
- Baseline, Main and High Profile H.264
Supported Video Bitrate
- 250 Kbps to 10 Mbps
- Built in Video Scaler and Deinterlacer
- TCP/IP, UDP, HTTP, DHCP, NTP, SSL, IGMP
- TDS (supported by iOS app only for now)
- 1 x Analog Line adjustable gain
- 4.33"W x 4.33"D x 1.36"H (110 x 110 x 34.5 mm)
- Factory Reset
- iOS: Sphere App
- • Requires iPad Pro or newer
- • Supported streaming platforms: YouTube 360
- • Supported Output Resolution:4Kp24 and lower
- • Number of Supported Cameras: Up to 8 (requires 2 Spheres for more than 4 Cameras)
- 2 x Ethernet: 10/100 BASE-T
- 2 x 2 Pin Lemo Power Input
Nominal Power Consumption
- 18W System (Encoding at 1080p)
- Up to 20W for USB
- Up to 24-56W Fused at a Maximum of 2 amps for PoE
Auxilary Power Input
- 12-28V DC
What's In The Box?
- •1 x Sphere
- •1 x Live Streaming License
- •1 x Protective SKB Case - military-standard waterproof hard case with custom foam (13.5in x 9.5in x 6.5in - 34.29cm x 24.13cm x 16.51cm)For Sphere:
- •1 x Quickstart Guide - Sphere
- •1 x Sphere Mounting Bracket
- •4 x SDI BNC to BNC Cable 10 inch length
- •1 x Ethernet Cable
- •2 x Screw Socket Head Cap 32x1/4inch
- •1 x Hex L Key 7/64inch x 3 3/4inch length
- •1 x 1-Year Warranty
- •1 x PSU 60W AC Adapter 24V to 2pin Lemo with Type A, G, C Plug