Give ordinary highlights a dazzling, sparkling effect!
Sparkle. Dazzle. Glow! Trapcode Starglow is a fast-rendering glow effect that creates colorful star-shaped glints like those created by a camera star filter. But Starglow is more customizable, since your glow can streak in up to eight directions and use a different color map for each direction. With beautiful presets and tons of streak options, Starglow has endless possibilities for enhancing text titles, particle systems, water highlights and starry skies.
- Now supports Final Cut Pro, Premiere Pro, Motion, and After Effects
- Affordable $49 upgrade
- 32-bit support (After Effects, Final Cut Pro, Motion) and 16-bit support (Premiere Pro)
Reasons To Buy
- 64 bit compatibility provides significant performance gains
- Simulate camera star filters using any video clip as a source
- Add glows and glints to highlight text or titles—perfect for main titles
- Use in concert with Trapcode 3D Stroke and Trapcode Particular to add glittery highlights to lines or particles
Twenty-nine spectacular and popular presets include Aura, Romance, Mars, Chemistry, or Electric. Each of these presets can be fully modified by the user, with individual controls for eight directional points, color maps, shimmer, complex gradients, and streak length.
Simulate dazzling stars or reflections of light on water by using Starglow on clips of the sky or on real or simulated water. Any bright highlights in the clip will be accentuated in Starglow, to dazzling effect. As seen on the Discovery Channel, Toyota Scion commercials, and countless music videos.
Get professional results on multiple platforms, with 32-bit support (After Effects, Final Cut Pro, Motion) and 16-bit support (Premiere Pro). Render times measured in frames per second means there's no downside to quality.
Shimmer and Glimmer
Unique controls to make shimmering lights of all shapes and sizes
Built-in transfer modes, thresholds and circular masks combine to create stunning customized effects
The plug-in has been tuned to deliver fast render times on any system.
32-bit or 16-bit rendering delivers professional results
Online User Guide
Extensive documentation with examples and animations
See It Now
Immediate feedback for any kind of clip