- Full Description
- What's Included
- Demo Videos
Use ready-made presets for DVD and Blu-ray projects. Select from backgrounds, menus, buttons and effects to make your videos stand out. Alternatively, you can integrate your own Photoshop files for backgrounds, buttons and graphics and create unique DVD designs.
Tons of HD Menu Templates
Create your menu from scratch or select one of 100 high-resolution 16:9 menu templates to capture ideas quickly and easily. Exclusive to the latest version: 20 new menu templates for even more creative freedom.
Easy DVD Preview
The Preview window enables you to preview your project on a simulated television screen with a virtual remote control.Navigate the menus you've created and optimize your project without needing to burn a DVD for previewing.
VEGAS DVD Architect uses Microsoft Image Mastering API (IMAPI), which offers improved driver support and better stability when burning DVD and Blu-ray Disc projects.
Buttons On Video
Add interactive buttons to your video. This enables you to navigate through your media and jump to a specific scene on a disc.
Chapter Markers and Captions
VEGAS Pro chapter markers can be directly imported into VEGAS DVD Architect as chapter points. Add a name to each region and export it as a text file. Finally, you can import your file directly into VEGAS DVD Architect and integrate as frame-accurate subtitles.
VEGAS DVD Architect contains a variety of settings to prevent children accessing age inappropriate content:
G - General Audiences
PG - Parental Guidance Suggested
PG-13 - Parents Strongly Cautioned – Some Material May Be Inappropriate For Children Under 13
R - Under 17 Requires Accompanying Parent Or Adult Guardian
NC-17 - Not Suitable For 17 And Under
Video And Audio Support
VEGAS DVD Architect supports the latest video and audio formats such as AVI, MPEG-2, MPEG-4 and Dolby Digital 5.1, so you can play DVDs and Blu-rays you create on almost every player or computer.
Add keyframes to the timeline to animate objects such as buttons and graphics.
Create your own scripts and integrate them into your menu. This enables you to create unlimited variations of interactive menus.
All In The Family
VEGAS products are the first choice when it comes to efficient video and audio editing. The VEGAS Pro program versions are suitable for both amateur and experienced film makers and any user can benefit from the innovative tools and efficient workflows in the software.
- Microsoft® Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, or Windows 10 (64-bit)
- 2 GHz processor (multicore or multiprocessor CPU recommended for HD or stereoscopic 3D; 8 cores recommended for 4K)
- 1 GB drive space for program installation
- SSD or high-speed multi-disk RAID for 4K media
- 4 GB RAM (8 GB recommended; 16 GB recommended for 4K)
- OHCI-compatible IEEE-1394DV card (for DV and HDV capture and print-to-tape)
- USB 2.0 connection (for importing from AVCHD, XDCAM EX, NXCAM, or DVD camcorders)
- Windows-compatible sound card
- DVD-ROM drive (for installation from a DVD only)
- Supported CD-recordable drive (for CD burning only)
- Supported DVD-recordable drive (for DVD burning only)
- Supported BD-R/-RE drive (for Blu-ray Disc burning only)
- GPU-accelerated video processing and rendering requires an OpenCL™-supported NVIDIA®, AMD/ATI™, or Intel® GPU with 512MB memory; 1 GB for 4K.
- Microsoft .NET Framework 4.0
- Apple® QuickTime® 7.1.6 or later for reading and writing QuickTime files
- Internet connection: Required for registering and validating the program, as well as for some program functions.
- Program requires one-time registration.