- Full Description
- What's Included
- Demo Videos
Extensor HDMI2SDI seamlessly converts HDMI video to HD-SDI with optional downscaling, and converts stereo unbalanced audio and digital audio AES/EBU embedded audio in SDI. It supports the full range of video resolution formats and frame rates, with progressive to progressive and interlaced to interlaced downscaling available on each output. The Extensor HDMI2SDI features two 3Gb/s HD-SDI outputs that can operate redundantly or stream HD-SDI video simultaneously to two devices at identical or different resolutions.
An on-screen display overlays all status information directly on the video output signal and an embedded standardized color bar pattern facilitates equipment calibration. Extensor HDMI2SDI features a lockable connector on the power supply to prevent accidental disconnection. The compact device may be placed on a tabletop or wall mounted.
Extensor HDMI2SDI settings can be adjusted easily using the mini-switch on the side of the converter. Software upgrades can be installed via the USB connector. A LED indicator signals that the unit is operating.
- Converts 1 x HDMI v1.3 to 2 x SDI (BNC)
- Converts 1 x stereo unbalanced audio or1 x digital audio AES/EBU or 1 x embedded audio in HDMI to 1 x embedded audio in SDI (up to 4 pairs)
- Inputs: 2 x HDMI with embedded audio (up to 4 pairs)
- Outputs: 2 x HD-SDI 3 Gb/s for redundant output
- Frame rates supported include 1080p at 23.98 / 24 / 25 / 29.97 / 30 / 50 / 59.94 / 60 frames per second; 1080i at 25 / 29.97 / 30 frames per second; 720p at 50 / 59.94 / 60 frames per second; 576i, 480i, 576p, 480p at 25 / 29.97 frames per second
- PsF mode