- Full Description
- What's Included
- Demo Videos
Designed for video professionals, Focus FS-H50/60/70 Portable Recorders pack a wealth of functionality into a sleek and durable package that is no bigger than a deck a cards and weighs only a bit more. Focus FS-H50/60/70 simplifies acquisition workflow by recording low bit-rate H.264 clips, either concurrently with high resolution content recorded by a camera or independently. The proxy clips can be instantly streamed to mobile devices and uploaded to networks or video platforms for sharing and collaboration, without transcoding.
Compact Focus FS-H50/60/70 professional recorders offer a range of resolutions up to 1080p30 and bit-rates up to 8 Mb/s. The three models, Focus FS-H50, Focus FS-H60, and Focus FS-H70 include composite and analog audio inputs, a HDMI input and a HD/SD-SDI input, respectively.
The portable Focus FS-H50/60/70 can be attached to all professional camcorders as well as to video sources including DSLPs, switchers, POV cameras, broadcast streams and VTRs. It records up to 650 hours of content on a standard 32 GB SDHC card and supports industry standard wrappers such as Quicktime MOV, MP4 and AVC HD.
Clips may be transferred to video sharing web sites or mobile devices simply by inserting the SDHC media card into a computer. Content may be easily uploaded via Ethernet or Wi-Fi with an optional Ethernet LAN or Wi-Fi adapter, which also enables users to preview live video input, access/upload recorded clips, operate Focus FS-H50/60/70 controls and change settings.
To ease FS-H recorder management, VITEC designed FS-Remote software : an intuitive end user application to Detect, Control, Synchronise and Monitor one or several FS-H Recorders in one single view (for Mac or PC). For custom integration within your application, VITEC provides a HTTP API for control and clip/stream management upon request.
- A complete range of inputs; Composite (FS-H50), HDMI with loop-through (FS-H60), or SDI with loop-through (FS-H70)
- Half D1 to 1080p30 recording (from 500kb/s to 8Mb/s) depending upon model
- File compatibility with popular smartphones, tablets, computers and NLEs
- Synchronized recording and timecode burn-in (FS-H70) , pre-recording and live snapshot features (full frame capture of the video input)
- Flexible camera-mount options including camera mount cradle
- Optional Ethernet LAN or VITEC Wi-Fi Adapter enables live video input preview using HLS or RTSP streaming and remote control. Compatible with computers and iOS mobile devices (IPad/Iphone).
- FS-Remote : Software application to Detect, Control, Synchronise and Monitor one or several FS-H Recorders in one single application (Mac or PC) – based on HTTP API
- Video Input: SDI
- Codec: H.264 (MOV/MP4/AVC HD)
- Resolution: SD/HD
- Media: SHDC CARD
- Live Preview, VOD, Remote Control: Remote Control (Wi-Fi or LAN)