- Full Description
- What's Included
- Demo Videos
The Zigen Buffer is a 4K60 4:4:4 600MHz 18Gbps capable device built for system integrators to solve the problem of HDCP compatibility as new 4K UHD content comes to market.
By supporting the max bandwidth and data transfer rate of the HDMI2.0 standard and by providing a path for HDCP 2.2 content to play on ANY 4K UHD display the Zigen Buffer will save you time, money and the headache of explaining why the TV you sold to your customer doesn't work.
The Zigen Buffer is capable of connecting any HDCP revision source to any HDCP revision sink device. Additionally, this includes repeaters like AVRs and Matrix Switches that have both sink and source.
If you ever connected a UHD Satellite STB, Sony FMP-X10 UHD player or NVidia Shield UHD Netflix account and got the message: “this TV does not support HDCP 2.2. Make sure you have HDCP 2.2 capable TV” or a similar, make sure you never see it again with Zigen Buffer!
- 4K60 4:4:4 600MHz 18Gbps to 4K60 4:2:0 300 MHz 10.2Gbps conversion
- HDCP Management - anything in to anything out - lock on guaranteed! No more annoying messages about what your customer can and cannot watch.
- Advanced EDID Management - 15 preset tables, plus custom EDID tables.
- WebOS - simple connect, via any browser type in: http://ZIG-BF and get a full set of advanced features for your toughest systems.
- Digital Audio De-embedding from the HDMI signal
- To enjoy 4K UHD movies on a 4K UHD display that you installed or purchased that doesn't have an HDCP 2.2 port - or has less than you need.
- High-end home theaters for showing UHD 2.0 content with HDCP 2.2 copy protection.
- You place the ZIG-BF in line between the source and the display in typical use - you can also place it between the source and matrix switch or AVR - enabling high value content to be delivered to all zones in the system.
HDMI 18 GBP/sec
HDBaseT 10.2 GBP/sec
All SMPTE & VESA in HDMI 2.0 Specification. Max SMPTE UHD - 4096x2160P60/RGB/4:4:4
Color Bit Depth
8-bit, 10-bit, 12-bit & 16-bit per pixel
4:4:4, 4:2:2, 4:2:0
HDMI in & Out – Up to Dolby TrueHD and DTS-HD Master
SPDIF – Up to Dolby Digital & DTS 5.1
Audio Sampling Rates – Up to 1536 KHz
HDCP - 2.2, 1.4 or None
CEC - Pass through
1 x HDMI type A HDMI Input
1 x HDMI type A HDMI Output
1 x SPDIF Digital Audio Output
1 x RJ45 LAN Port for TCP/IP Control
1 x 12 VDC Locking Connector
Temperature – Operating 32-122 F (0-50 C), Humidity: 20-90% non-condensing.
4" x 3" x 1"
FCC, HDBaseT, CE, RoHS, HDCP, HDMI
- 12VDC Locking Power Supply
- 3' HDMI Cable
- User Manual