- Full Description
- What's Included
- Demo Videos
The POE-70 is the latest innovative new product from Zigen - 70 meter (230') HDMI extender over single UTP/STP, with IR and RS232 and POE (48V). Robust and cost effective - the POE-70 is the right HDMI extender for all of your projects requiring 24/7 flawless operation.
The ZIG-POE-70-TX provides a complete solution for detection and powering of POE IEEE 802.3af devices such as the ZIG-POE-70-RX. The ZIG-POE-70-TX POE solution will safely detect, classify, and provide 48V up to 13W power to RX device connected to the HDBaseT port. The TX unit will first read a signature from the TX and only enable power delivery if all constraints are met. During the power delivery the link is continuously monitored for any fault or overloading conditions and the current is limited to avoid hazardous conditions.
The ZIG-POE-70-TX senses the removal of a powered device and turns off 48V power immediately when the RX is disconnected.
- HDBaseT technology.
- Extend HDMI signals up to 70 meters/228 feet by using Cat-5e/6/7
- Supports HDMI 1.2, 1.3, 1.4, 2.0 with 3D
- HDCP compliant - 1.4 & 2.2
- Supports 3D pass-through
- Supports CEC pass-through
- Supports RS-232 (Bi-direction transfer)
- Supports all frequency band IR control (Bi-direction transfer)
- Supports 12V or 5V IR Receiver/Emitter
- Full HD support: 1080P@60Hz, 3D and 4Kx2K
- Uses Cat-5e/6/7 cable for easy installation
- Supports HDMI 1.2, 1.3 and 1.4 with 48-bit deep color
- 4K / 2K, 30Hz, 24bpp 4:4:4
- 4K / 2K, 60Hz, 24bpp 4:2:0
- Supports digital video formats in 480i, 480p, 720p, 1080i, 1080p, 1920x1200, 2K and 4K.
- Supports uncompressed PCM 2- Ch., 5.1, 7.1, Dolby Digital, DTS, Dolby TrueHD, DTS HD-Master Audio and more.
- 1 x Transmitter
- 1 x Receiver
- 1 x User manual
- 1 x Power adapter DC 48V with lock
- 1 x IR receiver
- 4 x Screws
- 8 x Foot pads
- 2 x Captive screw connectors
- 2 x Phoenix connectors
- IR IN Cable