- Full Description
- What's Included
- Demo Videos
HVX-100R Receiver to expand HVX-100 HDBaseT System.
The ZIG-HVX-100 is a HDbase-T transmitter/receiver extender kit for long distance transmission of HDMI video and embedded audio plus bi-directional control signals over a single CAT 5/6 type cable. The ZIG-HVX-100 can be used as a point-to-point solution or integrated with Matrix switching equipment to extend inputs or outputs to remote locations. The transmitter and receiver set supports simultaneous transmission of bi-directional RS-232 and IR signals from a control system, providing remote control to source equipment or displays.
In addition, ZIG-HVX-100 comes equipped with dual voltage IR receiver/emitter in/out ports with phoenix or 3.5mm.
ZIG-HVX-100 is Compliant with HDMI 1.4, 3D, HDCP and DVI – D standards.
- HDBaseT technology.
- Supports HDMI 1.2, 1.3, 1.4 and 2.0 with 48-bit deep color
- HDCP 1.4 & 2.2 Compliant
- 4K / 2K, 30Hz, 24bpp
- 4K / 2K, 60Hz, 24bpp with 4:2:0 pixel format
- Supports digital video formats in 480i, 480p, 720p, 1080i, 1080p, 1920x1200, 2K and 4K.
- Supports uncompressed PCM 2- Ch., 5.1, 7.1, Dolby Digital, DTS, Dolby TrueHD, DTS HD-Master Audio and more.
- Supports all frequency band IR control (Bi-directional transfer)
- Supports dual voltage IR 5-volt / 12-volt with phoenix connector and 3.5mm.
- Supports bi-directional RS-232 transfer.
- Supports CEC pass-through
- Extend HDMI signals up to 100M / 328-ft by using a single cat5/6 cable