- Full Description
- What's Included
- Demo Videos
HDMI 2.0 / HDCP 2.2 / 600 MHz HDMI switch designed for switching in home and commercial environments where switching of high-bandwidth UHD (2160P60 4:4:4) content is required. The SW41-UHD features 4 HDMI 2.0(a) Inputs and 1 HDMI 2.0(a) output, digital audio de-embedding of active channel and an Ethernet port and WebOS for setup, switching, EDID management, firmware updates and remote reset. Additionally, the SW41-UHD is controllable via IR, RS-232 and Ethernet.
- Classrooms, Boardrooms, Conference rooms for switching UHD content sources via multiple control options (3rd party controllers, WebOS, simple remote or front panel buttons)
- High-end home theaters for showing UHD 2.0 content with HDCP 2.2 copy protection
- HDMI 2.0 (600 MHz UHD) on all ports.
- WebOS Interface
- Supports digital video formats up to 4K UHD (2160P60 @4:4:4 pixel format)
- Advanced EDID management.
- Supports uncompressed PCM 2- Ch., 5.1, 7.1, Dolby Digital, DTS, Dolby TrueHD, DTS HD-Master Audio and more.
- Built in IR sensor plus 3.5mm jack and remote control
- Bi-directional RS-232 – Control switch or integrate 3rd party control.
- SPDIF for audio de-embedding
All SMPTE & VESA in HDMI 2.0 Specification. Max SMPTE UHD - 4096x2160P60/RGB/4:4:4
Color Bit Depth
8-bit, 10-bit, 12-bit & 16-bit per pixel
4:4:4, 4:2:2, 4:2:0
HDMI in & Out – Up to Dolby TrueHD and DTS-HD Master
SPDIF – Up to Dolby Digital & DTS 5.1
Audio Sampling Rates – Up to 1536 KHz
Distance - HDMI – Up to 5M @ 4K
HDCP - 2.2, 1.4 or None
CEC - Pass through
4 x HDMI type A HDMI Input
1 x HDMI type A HDMI Output
1 x SPDIF Digital Audio Output
1 x RJ45 LAN Port for TCP/IP Control
1 x 9-pin RS-232 port
1 x 3.5mm IR In Port
1 x IR Sensor (In)
1 x 12 VDC Locking Connector
Temperature – Operating 32-122 F (0-50 C), Humidity: 20-90% non-condensing.
5.9 x 2.9 x .95 inches
150 x 74 x 24 millimeters
FCC, HDBaseT, CE, RoHS, HDCP, HDMI
- 12V/2.5A DC Power Supply
- IEC USA AC Cord 3’
- Remote Control
- User Manual