- Full Description
- What's Included
- Demo Videos
ZIGEN HX-44 Matrix Routing Switcher is high performance HDMI matrix switcher designed for applications where routing of high resolution digital video signals are required. HX-44 Matrix switch is HDMI 1.3c compatible and supports resolutions up to 1920x1200 and HDTV 1080p/60, HX-44 also ensures simultaneous distribution of any input source signal to one or more HDCP compliant displays. (All-to-one / one-to-all combination)
HX-44 matrix switchers are ideal for use in bars, restaurants, commercial, medical, military, government and residential environments where distribution of high resolution, digital video signals are needed and digital pathway is essential for maintaining the highest possible image quality from all sources.
HX-44 also offers the ability to save 4 frequently used I/O configurations as presets.
HX-44 can be operated via the front panel, RS-232 or IR
- 4x4 HDMI Matrix Switch
- HDMI 1.3c and HDCP Compatible
- 3D content support
- Supports computer video up to 1920 X 1200
- Supports HDTV up to 1080p/60
- EDID management (Internal or Copy from OUT port 1)
- Supports uncompressed PCM 2- Ch. Audio, 5.1, 7.1, DTS, Dolby audio formats.
- Supports IR, RS-232
- 1U design
- Chassis - Metal, Black Finish
- Faceplate - Aluminum, Black Finish
- Mounting - Freestanding or 1U 19-inch rack-mountable (rack ears included)
Height - 1.80 in (46 mm)
Width - 19.0 in (483 mm) with ears
Depth - 7.5 in (190 mm)
Weight - 5.3 lb (2.4 kg)