Denoiser III has been rewritten entirely from scratch to give you the best, fastest, and most reliable video denoising experience available.
REMOVE NOISE AND GRAIN FROM YOUR FOOTAGE
Shooting in low light or at high ISO’s can add a lot of noise to your footage. Denoiser gets rid of that without removing detail.
NOISE REDUCTION IN ONE STEP
Just apply Denoiser II, and the default settings usually do the job. There are also controls for fine tuning if you need them. But you probably won’t.
- Reduce Noise: This is the master control to adjust how much Noise is removed from you footage. Turning this up will require a bit more rendering time as it's removing more noise from your footage.
- Smooth Colors: Smooth colors will specifically target color noise found in your footage and work to blend that noise together.
- Preserve Details: This operates after Reduce noise in order to bring back detail that may have been lost by high levels of noise reduction. Increase this value to restore detail in your footage.
- Amount: Reduce Noise can blur your footage at higher settings. Sharpen helps bring some of the lost sharpness back into your footage after the Denoising pass has been completed.
- Radius: Affects the radius of sharpening that is performed on the edges of your subject. Edges are regions of your image where this is a sharp contrast between light and dark color values.
Magic Bullet Denoiser III runs in a variety of host applications. Each purchase and serial number allows the owner to use the product on more than one host application but only on a single computer at any one time. Except where noted, the features are the same in all systems and host applications.
- Adobe After Effects CC(2015.3), CC (2015), CC (2014)
- Adobe Premiere Pro CC(2015.3), CC (2015), CC (2014)
- Apple Final Cut Pro X 10.2.3 and up
- Apple Motion 5.2.3 and up
Please ensure that the host version is compatible with your operating system. Check with your application provider for specifics.
Mac OS X 10.10 and later
PC / WINDOWS
Windows 7 64-bit
Windows 8 64-bit
Windows 10 64-bit
Red Giant requires a discrete GPU to get the most out of Denoiser III.
- For AMD, we recommend HD7000 and higher, R7 or R9 series graphics cards; or the professional series FireGL cards.
- For Nvidia, we recommend GeForce 600 series and higher graphics cards*; or the professional series Quadro cards.
VRAM size requirements: For HD resolution output, we recommend that your GPU has at least 2 GB of memory.
If you are planning on creating high-resolution projects in 4K resolution or more, we recommend a GPU with at least 4 GB of memory*.
Any CPU from Intel or AMD is supported.
*We currently do not support Nvidia GeForce series GPUs for 4K processing, however, Quadro professional cards are supported**.
** The Nvidia Quadro K5000 for Mac is not currently supported.
Shop with Confidence
Live “Videoguys” available to help. Call us at 800-323-2325 or use Live Chat below