AJA Io XT With Thunderbolt(TM) Technology Is Now Available
Portable Device Provides Dual Thunderbolt Ports and Complete Video/Audio Capture and Playback
Grass Valley, CA (January 25, 2012)-- The new Io XT Thunderbolt-enabled professional video I/O device is now shipping from AJA Video Systems. As the only Thunderbolt-enabled video I/O device on the market with dual Thunderbolt ports, Io XT opens up a host of new workflow capabilities to video professionals.
Io XT connects to a Thunderbolt-enabled Apple computer via a single cable. An additional Thunderbolt port is provided, enabling users to daisy-chain Io XT to other Thunderbolt peripherals including high bandwidth storage and high resolution displays through a single interface; simplifying the connection of multiple devices.
The highly portable device supports capture and playback of 4:2:2 and 4:4:4 HD and SD formats and can unify disparate formats via its 10-bit realtime Up/Down/Cross conversion capability. Io XT also provides compatibility with the most popular NLE programs, the newest codecs, video formats, stereoscopic 3D workflows, and more.
Key features include:
- Dual Thunderbolt ports
- Two 3G/HD/SD-SDI inputs and outputs
- Single link SDI 4:2:2 support, single and dual-link SDI 4:4:4 support
- HDMI input and output (including support for 3D)
- Analog HD/SD component and composite output, 10-bit
- Video Up, Down, and Cross conversion (hardware-based, 10-bit)
- 8-channel embedded SDI audio I/O
- 8-channel balanced analog audio output (using an optional DB-25 type cable)
- Uncompressed I/O allows capture, monitoring and mastering to Apple ProRes, DVCProHD, CineForm, Avid DNxHD and more
- Front panel LED VU meters
- Headphone output w/level control
- Reference In/LTC In (selectable)
- LTC output
- 4-pin XLR Power (AC adapter included)
- AJA Technical Support and International Warranty included
Leave a comment