The End of the Line for Adrenaline and Nitris (classic) â€“ Upgrade to Mojo DX and Save Almost 60%!
You've heard that Avid Media Composer and Symphony will no longer support old Avid Adrenaline and Nitris (classic) video hardware. So it's time to upgrade to the latest Avid DX hardware, and there will never be a better time to do it thanks to this exclusive offer to current Avid customers. Upgrade your Avid Adrenaline, or your Avid Liquid Chrome or Liquid Blue to Avid Media Composer Mojo DX with a year of Standard support for a savings of almost 60%.
This offer expires March 18, 2011, and is available while supplies last, so act now to turn your old Avid gear into a high-performance editing engine.
Media Composer Mojo DX Advantages
- Native support for RED, Canon, XDCAM, P2, QuickTime, ProRes
- Broadcast quality Mix and Match
- Smart Tool intelligent timeline
- Full implementation of the Avid intelligent architecture, which distributes the workload to the component best suited for the job, whether that's the CPU, GPU, or Mojo DX
- Thin raster format support
- Digital HD and SD I/O
- HDMI monitoring
- Desktop or rackmount configuration
- Highly portable