Avid Media Composer top 14 best new features
Jack of The Avid Assistant on YouTube does a great job going over the 14 best features of Avid Media Composer since the new Avid UI change. Jack recorded his video on Avid MC 2022.4 and will be accurate with new features up to that version.
The 14 features from Jack are below.
- Bullk Edit - 2020.4 Find/Replace - 2020.9
- Bin bg colour on tabs - 2012.9 Bin bg colour on tabs only - 2020.4 Bin bg colour shown in sidebar - 2020.12
- Poster frames - 2020.4
- Titler+ Thumbnails - 2020.6
- Command Palette quick find function - 2022.4
- H.265/HEVC support in UME for Link and Export - 2020.12
- The Bin Map - 2019.6 Map bin fast menu commands - 2020.12
- Snap to grid in Bin frame view - 2021.12
- Bin status information - 2021.3 Bin status information shows duration of selected clips - 2021.6
- Sequence Map - 2020.4
- Sync lock all tracks - 2021.3
- Updated Audio Mixer - 2020.12
- 99 video and 99 audio tracks - 2021.12
- Export Media Differences between sequences (AAF) - 2020.12
Learn more about Avid Media Composer here!
Leave a comment