Now Available: Avid NEXIS PRO | FS v7.3.2
Avid NEXIS 7.3.2, the latest maintenance release for all Avid NEXIS systems
, is now available. It provides resolution to a stability issue with Avid NEXIS client on Avid Interplay Media Indexer. This client side patch is compatible with all Avid NEXIS | FS releases and Avid ISIS v4.7.5 and later.
Therefore, Avid NEXIS | FS v7.3.2 client is recommended for all Avid NEXIS Interplay Media Indexer installations.
- Avid NEXIS client kits packaged and available for Avid ISIS customers
- Avid NEXIS client can connect to Avid ISIS systems running ISIS v4.7.5 and newer
- Added support for Myricom 10GbE Rev C Network Interface Cards (NICs) for use with Avid NEXIS
- Resolved a reporting issue with Avid NEXIS | E5 power supply and fan information
- Removed the requirement (introduced in v7.2) that Avid NEXIS engine could PING the default IP gateway
- Support for macOS Sierra (v10.12.2) clients
- Support for Avid NEXIS File Gateway for open access
- Support for adding Avid NEXIS Engines and Media Packs to existing systems with mirror capable storage groups. This enables existing systems to add capacity and bandwidth to support larger workflows and additional material
- Seamless Engine Protection (Media Mirror with 2-disk protection)
- Redundant Networking
- Redundant Controllers
Avid NEXIS | FS 7.3.2 is now available in Avid Master (MyAvid) accounts of customers with a current support contract.
Below are some useful resources for additional information:
Avid NEXIS is the leading collaborative storage for media workflows of all sizes. Scaling from a small team to the largest enterprises and broadcasters, Avid NEXIS Software Defined Storage delivers greater flexibility, protection and control. Avid NEXIS can uniquely be reconfigured to add High Availability features including seamless engine protection. Avid NEXIS enables organizations of all sizes to produce higher quality content faster and more reliably.