One of the biggest industry announcements recently, has been the updates to the TriCaster Mini 4K|NDI UHD. NewTek rolled out some great updates to their latest TriCaster Mini, and it’s got a ton of new features.
The enhanced TriCaster Mini 4K|NDI UHD features easy setup and extensive live production capabilities. Packed into the unit are fully customizeable virtual sets, two Skype TX channels, on board graphics, one touch automated control and more!
The TriCaster Mini 4K|NDI UHD also replaces the input boxes seen in the previous versions with two NewTek Connect Spark boxes, pictured above.
Check out this Full List of Features:
- Live Story Creator – Let your script automatically run the show & power teleprompter
- LivePanel – Create software-based control panels and operate your TriCaster through any Web browser or operating system on the network
- NDI® KVM – Gives you access to the user interface from a computer or device on the network
- SkypeTX – Now supports 2 SkypeTX channels
- Two Spark Plus IO – 4K HDMI/NDI IO Box
- SRT Ingestions – Provides high-quality, low-latency connections from across the public Internet
- 4 Mix Outs – Animated GIFs in Buffers; Media Player Presets; and more