Dave Helmly just released this 25 minute video that goes into some depth on the cool new features and performance found in the new Fall 2015 release of Adobe Premiere Pro.
Check out what's new in the Fall release of Adobe Premiere Pro CC 2015.1 . This 25 minute episode will walk you through all of the new features such as Audio Remix, Optical Flow Interpolation, HDR, New UI improvements with Stacked Panels, Enhanced Touch controls, new formats and Export Options and more.. To make viewing a bit easier, you will notice small blue labels in the lower right corner to help you navigate. Special Thanks to Devin Graham, Team Supertramp, Scott DW, and Scott & Brendo for the audio & footage.
Adobe Premiere Pro CC (2015)
- Find the perfect image or graphic for your project
- Easily manipulate color in the Lumetri Color panel
- Smooth transitions between talking-head sound bites
- Your assets, available anywhere
- Take your Premiere Clip projects further
- Automatically adjust video duration
- Save time with task-oriented workspaces
- Superior responsiveness on external displays
- Easily turn closed captions into subtitles
- Get support for more native formats
- A more touch-friendly editing experience
- Audio workflows made easier
- And so much more