Forta.com by Ben Forta
Ben Forta is Adobe Systems Inc's Director of Developer Relations. In that capacity hr gets to spend a considerable amount of time talking and writing about Adobe products (with an emphasis on web technologies, Flash, anything to do with mobile and devices, and of course, ColdFusion), and providing feedback to help shape the future direction of the products.
We've published a series of free Getting Started experiences, introductory projects and lessons, for new Creative Cloud apps.
- Photoshop CC: How to edit a photo in Photoshop by Howard Pinsky
- Illustrator CC: How to design a logo with Illustrator by Paul Trani
- InDesign CC: How to make a brochure with InDesign by Nathan Brutzman
- After Effects CC: How to add effects, motion graphics in After Effects by Todd Kopriva
- Premiere Pro CC: How to create a video story with Premiere Pro by Richard Harrington
- Dreamweaver CC: How to make and style a web page in Dreamweaver by David Powers
- Edge Animate CC: How to build a web banner in Edge Animate by Paul Trani
- Adobe Muse CC: How to create a website with Adobe Muse by Danielle Beaumont
If you are new to any of these products, check them out. The lessons are totally free, and don't even require a Creative Cloud subscription (although you want to subscribe to actually try them for yourself). And if you do try any of the lessons, I'd love to hear what you think of them.