Zoom has recently added Network Device Interface (NDI) to Zoom Rooms and provides users with everything they need to get started their recent article. This new feature will enhance your meeting or webinars. Here is everything Zoom covers in their article to get you started.
Before jumping in, make sure you have the following
- Account owner, admin, or role with edit access to Zoom Rooms
- Zoom Rooms Windows or Zoom Rooms Mac version 5.7.0 or higher
- Zoom Rooms Controller version 5.7.0 or higher
- NDI setup
- Video production tool that supports NDI
Here is how to enable NDI for Zoom Rooms
- Log in to the Zoom web portal.
- Click on Room Management then click on Zoom Rooms.
- You can use the Zoom Rooms location hierarchy to enable NDI from the account, location, or room settings. For this example, click Account Settings.
- Click the Meeting tab and scroll down to Allow Network Device Interface (NDI®️) usage, then toggle the setting.
Lastly here are the steps to use NDI in a webinar.
Zoom says to follow these steps after you have configured your network for NDI and set up your third-party video tools.
- Start or join a meeting or webinar using Zoom Rooms.
- On the Zoom Rooms controller, tap Change View.
- Tap Add Output under the Live on NDI® section.
- Tap Active Speaker, a specific screen share, or the participant's video you want to output.
- A notification will be displayed to all meeting or webinar participants informing them that the session is being streamed to NDI. The host must tap the Zoom Rooms controller to continue the session once this notification appears. Participants will have the option to stay in the session or leave.
- Use your third party video production tools to customize the video streams and export them to secondary meetings, recordings, or live streams.
Check out the full article here!