Share your picture in picture view via Smart TV while simultaneously creating high quality ISO recordings.
- Connect your laptop to a port on row A at the back of Pearl and Lumio 12x into the HDMI or SDI port in row B. Connect audio from your mixing panel to the TRS ports in row A or B.
- Use Pearl’s two auto channels (add your analog audio) for your program ISOs.
- Configure one of Pearl’s video output ports to display the laptop slides. Connect your in-room slide projector to this port.
- Create a third channel with a layout that includes both your video sources arranged overtop of a background image. Turn on UPnP sharing for this channel.
- Configure your Smart TV(s) to show this live stream.
- Configure Pearl’s single touch recording to include all three of your channels.
- Don’t need ISOs of every video feed? Add up to 4 video sources to your PIP layout.
- Also need stream to a CDN? No problem! Simply configure and start streaming.
- Gain capacity to display your program on a large local display for monitoring by choosing a lower encoding frame rate.
Read Epiphan Pearl Guide Part 6: Lower Thirds