- Connect your sources to the ports on the back of Pearl (up to 4 sources) or Pearl-2 (up to 6 sources).
- Create a channel per source and configure the layout to show the source full screen. Set encoding and streaming for each channel.
- Configure all channels to be part of Pearl’s single touch streaming and recording control.
- When it’s time to start streaming and recording, use Pearl's one touch streaming and recording controls and you’re live!
- For even more sources, try Pearl Rackmount Twin.
- Reduce system load by encoding your channels at 25 fps and add the capacity to show one of your sources on a large display for confidence monitoring!
- Try Pearl’s multi-track recorder to create a single multi-track file with all the recordings.
Read Epiphan Pearl Guide Part 7: 4K 4-Up Multiview