Finally on the Mac! Sound Forge Pro the legendary digital audio editor is now finally available on the Mac. Rethought, reshaped, recreated with a refined interface and unrivaled processing tools, Sound Forge Pro has been reinvented for the Mac.
Built on a clean slate for OS X, Sound Forge™ Pro Mac software provides a contemporary application environment that’s perfect for recording, editing, processing, and rendering broadcast-quality audio master files.
· Edit audio on a new user interface designed specifically for OS X
· Access dedicated viewing panels for the ideal workflow experience when recording, monitoring, editing, applying plug-in processing, and browsing for content
· Perform sample-accurate audio file editing in a wide range of industry standard time formats
· 64-bit /192 kHz maximum resolution
· Record up to 32 simultaneous channels
One-stop audio mastering
· Produce broadcast-ready audio master files
· New Plug-in Chainer design makes sophisticated processing tasks easier than ever
· Includes the Mastering Effects Bundle by iZotope™, a suite of six essential audio mastering plug-ins: EQ, Multiband Compressor, Exciter, Imager, Limiter, and Reverb
Restore and Repair Tools
· Declicker: automatically identify and remove clicks and pops
· Denoiser: eliminate unwanted noise with noiseprint-based noise reduction
· Declipper: reconstruct peaks damaged by clipping
Sound Forge Pro Mac will begin shipping on September 26, 2012. It will have an MSRP of $299.95. Videoguys will begin taking backorders in September.
It’s been a long time coming, but well worth the wait. Sound Forge Pro Mac is going to be huge.