Allan Tépper of ProVideo Coalition reviewed the YoloLiv YoloBox back in October 2020. Now he's back to cover the features and specs of the brand new YoloBox Pro and according to Tépper "The new YoloBox Pro surpasses the original YoloBox I reviewed last year in many ways." The YoloBox Pro is a video switcher, encoder/streamer, monitor, recorder and audio mixer all in one. With built-in restreaming service, native support integrates directly with YouTube/Facebook/Twitch, adding graphic overlays (logos, lower-thirds, picture in picture, scoreboard, rolling captions) and featuring comments to the stream, Side-By-Side, Split-View and much more. As we await Tépper's review of the YoloBox Pro, see the important features Tépper covered in his First Look article.
Lets compared the original YoloBox with the YoloBox Pro.
"To summarize, i would say: larger, brighter touchscreen, 3 HDMI inputs versus only 2, HDCP compliant versus not, extra USB port, extra audio input port (one for line level and the other for mic level) and a more advanced processor."
The YoloBox Pro's main features include
- Touchscreen ControlVideo switcher
- Variety of picture-in-picture templates
- Graphic layers, logos/watermarks, rolling captions, customizable scoreboard
- Built-in lower-thirds templates can be edited or you can add your own
- Real-time comment overlays
- Built-in encoder that allows for live streaming via RJ-45 Ethernet, wifi or SIM card
- Inboard recording to optional SD cards
- Simulcast to up to platforms via the included YoloLiv middleware CDN
- Directly compatible with YouTube Live, Facebook Live and Twitch
- RTMP for other platforms
- SD card slot for pre-recorded intro, countdown, B-rolls
- Full screen PDF from SD card if formatted as 16:9
Stay tuned for Tépper's, full review of the YoloBox Pro. If it's anything like his YoloBox review, it will be packed with information.
Check out the full article here!
Learn more about YoloLiv here!