Hurricane Sandy update: Videoguys is open!
Videoguys by Gary Bettan
Videoguys Hurricane Sandy Update
Videoguys main offices are located on the North Shore of Long Island. Over 50% of Long Island is still without power. I am happy to report that our staff, their families and our homes are all OK. Everyone is just struggling to make do and get through this. Some stores are open and so are some gas stations. It is times like this that you see how people and communities pull together and help each other.
You can also reach us on twitter @videoguys
Our website is up and you can place orders. We are extending our Oktoberfest promotions through Friday. That means you can still purchase select NLE plug-ins from Boris FX, Red Giant, NewBlueFX and Tiffen for up to 50% off.
We have several other really great promotions running as well:
• G-Tech G-Raid 4TB for $299, 8TB w/ Thunderbolt $799.95
• Matrox MXO2 Mini Max $599, w/ Thunderbolt $699
• BluStor Blu-ray archiving solution $149, $199 w/ two 100GB BDXL discs
• AJA T-Tap $295, IoXT $1,499
• Promise Pegasus R6 Thunderbolt RAIDs: 12TB $2,2249 / 18TB $2,899
• Sony Sound Forge for Mac $299.95
• Shure FP on camera wireless mic systems starting at $499
You can check them out on our specials page http://www.videoguys.com/VideoguysSpecials/Specials.aspx
We hope to have our phones back up tomorrow, but it could take until Monday or longer. We are running a special 5% off coupon for a limited time. We thank you for any and all support and orders.
*** Save 5% on any order with coupon SANDY ***
To all our friends up and down the East Coast who got hit by Sandy all we can say is "Stay safe and hang in there".
Leave a comment