Introducing New Affordable 4K Auto-Tracking PTZ Cameras with Total Connectivity
On Today's Videoguys Live, Gary is joined by Paul Richards from PTZOptics to go over everything you need to know about the new Move 4K Camera Line-up. These new, affordable 4K PTZ Cameras have total connectivity (USB, HDMI, SDI, & NDI, RTMP & SRT), auto-tracking, NDI|HX3, and more! Move 4K Cameras are in stock now!
Watch the full webinar below:
- Available in 12x, 20x, or 30x Zoom
- Available in white or gray
- Total Connectivity: USB, HDMI, SDI, NDI|HX 3, RTMP & SRT on all models
Features and Benefits
- Built-In Auto-Tracking
- Advanced White Balance Modes
- Wide Dynamic Range
- Full Frame Rates: 2160p-60/50/30/25, 1080p-60/50/30/25, 1080-60/50, 720p-60/50/30/25
- 3D Noise Reduction
- SRT Support
- Up to 4K Resolution @ 60fps
- Blackmagic Switcher Integration
- Broadcast Frame Rates: 2160p-59.94/29.97, 1080p59.94/29.97, 1080i59.94, 720p59.94
- 5 Year Parts & Labor Manufacturer Warranty
A New Standard for PTZ Cameras
The Move 4K is the latest PTZ camera from PTZOptics, featuring auto-tracking for a more intelligent video production workflow. The Move 4K is capable of 4K at 60fps (1080p at 60fps over SDI), future-proofing your technology investment while still accommodating HD and Full HD video resolutions equipment. The Move 4K offers high performance in low-light scenarios, PoE+ capabilities, and a built-in tally light.
Designed with the Future in Mind
Every Move 4K camera features SDI, HDMI, USB, and IP output, and comes native with NDI®|HX for unparalleled performance and versatility. The Move 4K offers built-in auto-tracking capabilities — no need to run software on another computer — freeing teams of the need for a camera operator. With 12x, 20x, and 30x optical zoom available, the Move 4K can fit seamlessly into any production scenario.
Discreet Mounting Options
Mount your PTZ Move camera above, below or beside the action to capture the ideal view every time. The new automatic video inversion feature senses the camera’s orientation and saves time on installation and setup.
Pan, Tilt, Zoom, Track.
Control your production from behind the scenes – or right in front of them. The Move 4K’s auto-tracking can lock into a specific person, even while other people are in frame. Users can switch between on-stage presenters with the click of a button. In addition to the Move 4K’s auto-tracking features, users will also have access to our latest Web UI — updated to provide everything you need in one simple menu. Almost every feature in the Web UI has a tutorial function, perfect for novice producers navigating the settings for the first time.
Take Control Your Way
Users can control Move 4K cameras using video production software such as OBS, Livestream Studio, Wirecast, vMix, mimoLive or Tricaster — or check out one of our hardware joystick controllers such as our IP joystick, serial joystick, or the SuperJoy. The options for camera control are endless, allowing you to take charge of your camera in a way that fits your workflow.
Take advantage of great deals on the PTZOptics Gen2 PTZ Cameras Now!
Streamline your production workflow with a joystick camera controller. Perfect for users of all experiences levels. A joystick controller can help take your camera operation to the next level.
NEW! PTZOptics Studio Pro
- All-in-one content creation and livestreaming solution featuring
- Portrait and landscape toggle switch
- Ready for Vertical Video!!!
- Quick focus capabilities & advanced focus settings for depth of field & bokeh effects
Studio Pro is Great for:
- Influencers & Youtubers
- UGC Creators (user-generated content)
- Tiktok & Instagram (vertical video)
- More professional looking corporate conferencing
- Professional Telepresence (Doctors, Lawyers, Professors etc)
Leave a comment