On today's Videoguys Live, Paul Richards from PTZOptics and James from Videoguys deep dive into the remarkable Studio Pro Camera, showcasing its powerful features and discussing the various mounting options available. Discover how this cutting-edge camera can transform your video production with its advanced capabilities, and learn from the pros as they share valuable insights on optimizing your studio setup. Whether you're a seasoned content creator or a budding enthusiast, this Videoguys Live is packed with invaluable knowledge to take your video projects to new heights.
Watch the full video below:
Create Content Your Way
The Studio Pro is a complete content creation and livestreaming solution featuring 12X optical zoom, 72.5° FoV, a portrait and landscape toggle switch, empowering users to connect with their audiences however they watch. The camera’s time-of-flight sensor gives the camera quick focus capabilities, while its advanced focus settings allow users to achieve a bokeh effect for a more unique and creative visual experience.
- Full Featured USB Interface
- Advanced Focus Features, including Time-of-Flight
- 1080p@60fps HD Image
- Built-In Cold Shoe Mount for Lighting, Mics, and More
- HDMI 1.4b
- 72.5° Wide Angle Lens
- Portrait and Landscape Modes
- 3 Power Supply options: USB 5V, DC 12V and PoE
Versatile Output Options
With simultaneous HDMI, USB, and IP output capabilities, the Studio Pro can integrate into even the most complex setups—much more than your typical DSLR can do. The camera comes native with NDI®|HX, so no additional license is needed to access your camera over the network.
A Complete Solution
The Studio Pro includes an IR remote and a USB-powered premium lighting solution that offers 3000-6000k temperatures—soft white all the way up to crisp daylight. It also features a noise canceling microphone array, as well as a cold shoe. For flexible deployment, the Studio Pro is PoE capable and can also be powered by USB or standard 12VDC power supply. The Studio Pro is also compatible with a variety of mounting options
PTZOptics cameras are compatible with a wide range of free software solutions, including:
- Camera Management Platform (CMP) for camera management, control, color correction, auto-tracking
- Control apps for desktop and mobile devices
- Plugins and integrations for popular platforms, including OBS and Twitch
- Camera configuration and management tools
- Support and testing utilities
- And more!
With robust warranties included standard on every product, you can trust PTZOptics solutions to deliver high performance from day one, and for many years to follow. The Studio Pro comes with a 5-year limited parts and labor warranty. PTZOptics stands by our promise to protect your investment by providing repairs or replacement products for the duration of your warranty.
When you reach out to PTZOptics for support, you won’t get an automated system — you’ll get a team of in-house, US-based experts ready to help. Connect with PTZOptics via:
- Phone, email, and chat
- Detailed knowledge base and forum
- Online Udemy course
- Support ticket system
- Facebook user group
- Weekly live shows
- Overhead Camera Stand: Table clamp style mount which provides it with a good deal of strength and stability. Able to be configured in several different ways by adding or removing connecting bars. It can perform many different angles and points of view which will allow the studio pro a customizable arrangement of uses
- Monitor Top Camera Mount Clamp: A monitor clip style mount. It has a quarter-twenty ball swivel and is easily attached to any desktop monitor. It does not lock to a monitor, simply rests on the edge similar to a classic webcam mount
- Mount Plus MDS12-2 All-in-One VESA Compatible Monitor Shelf: A single shelf design that is height adjustable and can be adapted with quarter-twenty swivel ball mount adapters for customized layout
- Panavise Mounting Option: Comes in a variety of wall mount and ceiling grid clips to mount up to 3-pounds.