Mingle, Network, Enjoy a few cocktails and party with the Videoguys and industry peers while learning latest trends in collaborative editing workflows! Be a Part of the Fifteenth Annual Las Vegas SuperMeet Community at the RIO HOTEL LAS VEGAS!
Join the Creative Pro User Group Network (CPUG Network), including BOSCPUG, LACPUG, SF Cutters, New York MoPictive, CHICPUG, District Digital Creatives and collaborative video user groups around the Globe in Las Vegas for the largest gathering of creative and collaborative editors, Adobe, Avid, Final Cut Pro and Autodesk gurus, collaborative Digital Storytellers and Filmmakers in Las Vegas in 2016!
SuperMeets provide the post-production and broadcast community an opportunity to not only learn about latest technology trends, but to network and share industry news and opportunities in a social setting that is both educational, exciting and fun!
Click here to buy your tickets now!
- Where? - Rio Hotel Las Vegas
3700 W. Flamingo Road
Las Vegas, NV 89103
Free Shuttle Service to Rio every 30 minutes from Harrahs, Paris, Caesars Palace, Flamingo, Bally's.
- When? - Tuesday, April 19, 4:30PM - 11:00PM (Doors open 4:30PM)
- How Much? - $15.00 General Admission and $10.00 for Student and Teachers
- Admission includes 2 raffle tickets per person.
- Any raffle prizes? - Of course! $2.00 per raffle ticket or 3 for $5.00
- Who should attend? - Digital Content Creators who work on a Mac and anyone and everyone who wants to learn something and meet people that are smarter than them.
- Food and Drink? - Food (free) and Cash Bar will be available.