Award-winning Matrox CompressHD card featuring Matrox MAX technology speeds up HD H.264 file creation for Blu-ray, Flash, YouTube, and other web formats
Matrox Video Products Group today announced support for the Matrox CompressHD H.264 encoding accelerator card in conjunction with the Matrox Axio LE and RT.X2 realtime editing platforms.
"For the first time, Adobe Premiere Pro editors can combine powerful Matrox realtime editing performance with the new Matrox MAX H.264 encoding acceleration technology to deliver complex timelines in today's most popular formats without rendering," said Chris Yigit, Matrox technical marketing manager. "This potent combination of Matrox products cranks out H.264 deliverables faster than ever before for Blu-ray, YouTube, Flash, various web formats, and mobile devices including iPhone and iPod from various video sources including SD, HD, and RED R3D 2K and 4K files.
In addition Matrox Axio.utils version 4.2 and Matrox Mx.tools version 4.2 provide the following new features:
- Support for Microsoft Windows 7 Professional and Ultimate (64-bit).
- Support for Adobe Premiere Pro and Media Encoder CS4 4.2 or later (earlier versions of Adobe Premiere Pro and Media Encoder are not supported).
- The following improvements for working with Matrox sequences in Adobe Premiere Pro:
- Support for P2 spanned clips and P2 metadata.
- Improved performance for editing AVCHD and AVC-Intra clips.
- Improved playback performance of Adobe native effects and non-realtime clips.
- Overall playback and stability improvements.
Release 4.2 version software for for the Matrox Axio LE and RT.X2 platforms is now available for you to download.
Professional accelerator card for faster than realtime H.264 HD file creation
Matrox CompressHD is designed for professional content creators delivering H.264 files for Blu-ray, the web, and mobile devices, who need a fast, flexible, high quality encoding workhorse. Matrox CompressHD is the first implementation of Matrox MAX technology in an amazingly affordable H.264 accelerator card. It works in systems with or without a video I/O device and extends the life of your current system investment, giving you the power you need to deliver today's premium H.264 formats faster than ever. This low profile, half-length PCIe x1 card fits into Mac Pros, Intel-based Apple Xserve systems, and PCs. Get yourself a Matrox CompressHD card and deliver your projects in a fraction of the time!
- Accelerated encoding of H.264 files, for resolutions ranging from iPod to HD
- Works in systems with or without a video I/O device* to enhance your delivery workflow
- Extends the life of your current system investment, giving you the power you need to deliver today's premium H.264 formats faster than ever
- Low profile, half-length PCIe x1 card
- Works in systems with Mac OS X 10.5.6 or higher, Windows 7 (64-bit), Windows Vista (32- and 64-bit), and Windows XP (32-bit)
- Three-year hardware warranty and complimentary telephone support