Matrox® Video announced 10-bit H.264 intra-frame rendering with Matrox Mojito 4K quad 3G-SDI 4K video monitoring card for use with Adobe® Premiere® Pro CC on Windows® platforms.
Mojito 4K 10-bit H.264 intra-frame renders timelines in full resolution making it a perfect complement for 2K, QFHD and 4K workflows. Previously, renders were done at a maximum resolution of 1080.
4K video card for Adobe Creative Cloud lets post-production professionals see every pixel of every 4K frame throughout their workflow
Matrox Mojito 4K video card for Adobe Creative Cloud now with 4K 10-bit H.264 intra-frame rendering
MONTREAL – Jan. 29, 2014 — Matrox® Video today announced the immediate availability of 10-bit H.264 intra-frame rendering with the Matrox Mojito™ 4K quad 3G-SDI 4K video monitoring card for use with Adobe® Premiere® Pro CC on Windows® platforms. Matrox Mojito 4K enables realtime monitoring and output of video footage at resolutions up to 4096 x 2160 and at frame rates up to 60 fps (4Kp60).
“With the Mojito 4K card, Matrox leads the way in 4K post-production with Adobe Premiere Pro CC, providing the only solution that offers 10-bit H.264 intra-frame rendering for a complete end-to-end 4K delivery workflow,” said Wayne Andrews, product manager at Matrox. “Until now, all renders were done at a maximum resolution of 1080; Mojito 4K lets users ingest, edit, render and export in full 4K.”
Matrox Mojito 4K will be demonstrated at BVE 2014 (Excel London, Feb. 25-27, Stand H19).
Key features of Matrox Mojito 4K
- 4K (4096 x 2160), QFHD (3840 x 2160), 2K(2048 x 1080), HD and SD output resolutions
- 60 fps frame rate support, even at 4K resolution
- 2K, QFHD/UFD and full 4K 10-bit H.264 intra-frame rendering for Adobe Premiere Pro CC
- SD, HD and 3G-SDI connectivity per SMPTE 259, 292 and 424/425M Level A and Level B mapping
- 8- and 10-bit YUV output at all resolutions and frames rates
- Up to 16 channels of SDI embedded audio support
- Bi-level and tri-level genlock input
- Single ¾-length PCIe card with five full-size BNC connectors directly on the card bracket
- Highly optimized Adobe Mercury Transmit plug-ins for Adobe Premiere Pro CC, Adobe Prelude™ CC and Adobe SpeedGrade CC
- WYSIWYG support for Adobe After Effects® CC and Photoshop® CC
Price and availability
Matrox Mojito 4K, priced at $1995 US not including local taxes and delivery, is now available through a worldwide network of authorized dealers. Support for 10-bit H.264 intra-frame rendering is part of Matrox driver release 1.1 for Windows, which is available now to registered users as a free download from the Matrox website.
|Check out these items featured in this post and available to BUY NOW at Videoguys.com.|
|Matrox Mojito 4K Video Monitoring Card $1,999.00|