A new firmware update is now available for Matrox Monarch HD.
Release 2.1.6.0013 features solutions to specific customer issues, compatibility with the latest supported applications, and improvements to product stability—including but not limited to:
• RTSP streaming operations (general).
• Optimization to file-sharing (path parsing) on Linux systems.
• Network File System (NFS) file recording capabilities and better path validation.
• Fixed issues with locating recorded files on an NTFS drive.
• Fixed stability issues of Monarch HD Dev tools (firmware and API)
Click here to download the update
Matrox Monarch HD is a small, easy-to-use video streaming and recording appliance designed for professional video producers who need to simultaneously stream a live event and record the master quality version for post-event editing. By separating the task of recording from streaming in a single integrated unit, Matrox Monarch HD ensures that the Content Delivery Networks (CDNs) are focused on delivering quality video to your audience while you control the quality of the archive.