On Today's Videoguys Live, Gary talks about everything new and exciting from the NAB Show in Vegas. This includes news from JVC, Canon, BirdDog, Epiphan, PTZOptics, LiveU, YoloLiv, and more.
Watch the full video below:
BirdDog Introduces X120 Wireless PTZ Camera with NDI|HX3
- Wi-Fi 5
- 20x optical zoom
- 1080p HD
- Sony image sensor
- NDI HX3 support – can be sent over Wi-Fi or Ethernet
- SDI, HDMI
- USB-C UVC for connection directly to Zoom, Teams, etc
- And access to all of BirdDog's NDI tools
BirdDog P200 + Software Bundle for EDU, House of Worship, Non-Profits, Government
BirdDog Introduces Fleet Manager
- Monitor device status in real time
- Change network settings, Device Name, Stream Name
- Access device info: Serial Number, Firmware Version, MCU Version for PTZ cameras, and more.
- Update the firmware directly to your devices without ever leaving the Fleet Manager interface.
JVC Announces NDI|HX Support in 500 Series Camcorders
JVC Announces 4 New Products to Get Even More from your JVC Professional CONNECTED CAMS in Live Production Workflows
- KM-IP8 or KM-IP8S4 CONNECTED CAM vMix Studio Switchers - Coming in May: The KM-IP8 or KM-IP8S4 CONNECTED CAM vMix studio switchers, which can each manage at least eight NDI inputs using vMix 4K licensed software for Windows 11 Pro. The KM-IP8S4 also features four 3G-SDI inputs with bi-directional connectors and mini-SDI-to-SDI cables. Both 2RU devices offer several output options, including one 3G-SDI, one HDMI, and four DisplayPort; as well as a Gigabit Ethernet network port. vMix is a complete live video production software solution that provides live mixing, switching, recording and live streaming of SD, full HD and 4K.
- RM-LP350G CONNECTED CAM vMix Control Surface: A desktop controller for vMix, the RM-LP350G CONNECTED CAM vMix control surface works with the KM-IP8 & KM-IP8S4 studio computers to enable traditional-style switching. It provides PTZ camera presets, panning and zoom, and features a low-profile transition fader. The controller also supports 12-channel PGM and PVW switching.
- RM-LP5G CONNECTED CAM Compact Joystick PTZ Controller - Coming in April: This compact joystick controller connects to your network and provides complete IP control of cameras in your facility or anywhere in the world through the internet.
- KM-HD6 CONNECTED CAM Six-Input Switcher - Coming in May: Full featured desktop 6-input HD switcher with USB streaming. Six input channels with four SDI and two HDMI. Two 3G/HD/SD-SDI and one HDMI PGM (Program) output, one SDI AUX output, and one each HDMI and SDI multiview output
ATOMOS Adds Cloud-Based Editing to Online Tools with ATOMOS Edit
- Professional-style timeline with multiple audio and video tracks
- Multi-user editing with ability to lock the timeline
- Collaborative review, comment, tag and approve workflows
- High speed, interrupt-resilient uploads of large video files
- Effects and transitions
- Powerful sequence versioning
- The ability to directly import stock video content
- Direct publishing to YouTube and Vimeo
- Atomos Edit will be available in subscription plans ranging from FREE to $50/m
ATOMOS Connecy Now Supports Sony CI Media Cloud
- Upload files directly to a folder in your Ci Workspace from any Atomos CONNECT
- Ci automatically creates transcodes, and makes the files available for preview, commenting, and review.
- Files, proxies, and clips can be delivered to post-production teams directly from Ci, avoiding duplicate copies of files and redundant rendering
- Basic access to Sony’s Ci Media Cloud will be available through Atomos Cloud Studio FREE.
- Register up to 5 Atomos CONNECT devices or $5/m
Canon Announces 2 Powerful Software Tools for PTZ Camera Lineup - Expected August 2023
- RA-AT001 Auto-Tracking Application for CR-N700/N500/N300 PTZ Cameras
- RA-AL001 Auto-Looping Application for CR-N700N500/N300 PTZ Camera
Epiphan Pearl Family Awarded Best of Show by Sound and Video Contractor
- A new integration with the world’s most popular video tool!
- Early access starting May 2023
Kiloview Shows Off LinkDeck Series
- Link and control everything
- LinkDeck is based on RTC technology which allows doing whatever you want.
- Presenting real-time high-quality content on Panel Deck and customizing user settings & display, LinkDeck helps manage the whole Kiloview ecosystem.
LiveU Announces LiveU Studio
- A 100% cloud-native live video production solution
Collaborate with worldwide talent on a broadcast-grade vision mixer and distribute digital content to up to 30 digital platforms simultaneously. LiveU Studio is the first fully cloud-native IP live video production service to natively support LRT™.
- LiveU Studio gives you the ability to swiftly produce shows, complete with remote callers, video switching, audio mixing, graphics and social media monetization options directly from your web browser.
MRMC Shows off LLS-1 Light Lift System
The LLS-1 Light Lift System expands MRMC’s PTZ enablement solutions by adding a vertical lift solution offering upmost flexibility with floor, wall or ceiling mounting options available. With a range of height configurations, the LLS-1 can comfortably capture sitting and standing shots without reconfiguration.
PTZOptics Shows Off Their PTZ Cameras with Auto-Tracking Included
Move 4K PTZ Cameras with NDI|HX
Link 4K PTZ Cameras with Dante
YoloLiv YoloBox Pro 4.2.0 Updates
- Dedicated page for YoloCast Events: You can now manage all YoloCast events separately. The stream on YoloBox pro and YoloCast in synced
- Network Bonding Supports USB Dongle: You can now bond all 4 connections. Includes Wi-FI, ethernet, 4G LTE, and USB dongle
- Standard bug fixes and performance improvements: Optimized web URL overlay