NewTek Launches TriCaster TC1: 4K UHD & IP-Centric
TriCaster TC1: 4K UHD, IP-Centric & Worldcam Friendly Even in US
NewTek’s new TriCaster TC1 innovates hardware while retaining the familiar user interface.
NewTek has just launched the new TriCaster TC1. For those unfamiliar, TriCaster is a “studio in a box” device, which combines an audio/video mixer (aka “switcher”), character generator, video players and recorder, and live streaming capabilities. Earlier this week, I attended a telephone briefing with several NewTek personnel, including the director of products and marketing executives. I heard the TriCaster TC1 presentation, and then I got to ask questions about details not mentioned therein. The TC1 innovates hardware while retaining the familiar user interface. Ahead are the details, including flexible connectivity for hardware-based redundant RAID DAS, worldcam friendliness even in the US, and an international solar keyboard for your TriCaster.
In this article
- How many inputs, and what types?
- The TriCaster TC1 integrates with NewTek’s TalkShow
- The TriCaster TC1 is worldcam friendly, even in the US
- My current favorite keyboard to use in an international studio with a TriCaster
- Flexible connectivity for hardware-based redundant RAID DAS
- Non-integer framerate expression is still undefined for the TriCaster TC1
- Pricing and availability
Leave a comment