The brand new NewTek TriCaster TC1 has won best of show at InfoComm2017 by AV Technology.
AV Technology has selected NewTek TriCaster® TC1
multi-camera integrated live production system as a Best of Show Award honoree at InfoComm 2017. This adds to a string of Best-of-Show and Best-in-Category awards that TriCaster TC1 has accumulated at tradeshows and from various publications since taking three such awards at NABShow 2017 immediately after release in April.
“NewTek’s TriCaster TC1 is one of the most flexible video production systems on the market. 16 inputs, 2160p60 resolution, and IP network flexibility put this product on a different level than the competition. NewTek’s NDI™ technology is a huge change in video production workflows, and the incorporation of both NDI and Skype natively in the TC1 platform are outstanding values at this price point,” the AV Technology show judge said of the product.
TriCaster TC1 Key Features
- Switching, streaming, and recording in 4K UHD, with support for video formats up to 2160p60, along with 3G, HD, and SD resolutions
- 16 external inputs with any combination of SDI, NDI, IP, or Skype TX
- 4 Mix/Effects buses supporting separate mixes, keying layers, virtual sets, compositing, and more
- Multi-channel ISO recording to full-resolution QuickTime® and H.264 files for VOD, post-production, and archive
- Dual-channel live streaming to Facebook Live, Microsoft® Azure®, Twitch, Twitter, YouTube™ Live, and more
- Real-time export for social media sharing to Facebook, Imgur, LinkedIn, Twitter, Vimeo, YouTube, and more
- Integrated video servers allowing playback, replay, and live editing without additional hardware
- Powerful production automation with custom macro commands, sophisticated full-motion compositing, and flexible control options
- Advanced audio mixing with multi-source configuration and control, professional DSPs, and 4x4x4 channel routing
- Premier creative capabilities, including multi-bus mix effects, animated titles and transitions, advanced chroma keying, spectacular live virtual sets, and more
- Over one hundred operator-centric features to maximize efficiency in video production including PTZ camera control, 4x4x4 audio matrix router and mixer, DANTE and AES 67, animated buffers, and more.