hardware · house of worship · NewTek · Streaming · TriCaster TC1 ·
Newtek TriCaster TC1: Live Streaming Up to 4K for Churches
4K streaming for churches is here courtesy of the Newtek TriCaster TC1. With 4 hard (physical) inputs is a full load of NDI (IP) inputs, churches can now easily deploy remote cameras and video sources around their facilities and mix them all into one broadcast.
NewTek's Affordable End-to-End 4K IP Video Production SystemTriCaster TC1 is the most complete multi-camera production systems on the planet—for the modern producer, publisher, and content creator.
- Switching, streaming, and recording in HD, 3G, and true 4K UHD 60p
- Comprehensive camera coverage and compelling multi-source video mixing, including 16 external inputs
- Integrated video servers allowing playback, replay, and live editing without any additional hardware
- Live streaming, on-demand video, post-production, broadcast, and social media sharing
- Studio-grade Skype® video calling with single-channel Skype TX software integration
Leave a comment