Another big announcement to come out of NAB 2019 is NewTek's TriCaster® TC410 Plus. This model is an integrated video production system, made specifically for multi platform productions- both live and pre-recorded.
User's projects will be professional, polished and engaging, bringing production quality to a new level. Second screen experiences, and professional production value can help extend any production brand.
The New TriCaster TC410 Plus Includes:
- 4 M/E mixing, up to 8 external inputs, and 4 mix outputs
- NDI video, audio and data transmission integration over IP
- Real time publishing to multiple social media platforms
- Ability to stream live to Facebook, Twitch and more
- Multi Channel recording
- Internal storage
- No additional hardware required for video playback
- Multi channel audio mixing
- Data-driven graphics, compositing and more
The TC410 also only uses 2RU of rack space giving the freedom of movement and mobility- something that hasn't been possible with prior models.
The TriCaster TC410 also includes integrated LiveSet technology, allowing you to create a virtual studio for your broadcast. Users can create a professional virtual set complete with multiple-angles, real time reflections, virtual camera movements and much more.