Nice Guide to Bulding a 4K Video Editing PC on a BUDGET
Check out this video from Linus Tech Tips:
Great job by Linus Tech Tips!
Are you looking to get into content creation? Unless you're being ironically retro, you'll need to work in 4K. In the video above, Linus Tech Tips shows you what kind of rig you'll need to get started.
Items You'll Need:
- AMD Ryzen 5 3600 CPU Processor
- MSI B450-A PRO ATX Motherboard
- G.Skill Ripjaws V Series 16 GB DDR4-3200 RAM
- Seagate IronWolf NAS 3 TB Hard Drive
- Sabrent Rocket Pro NVME 512 GB Drives
- ASUS Geforce GTX 1650 Videocard
- Fractal Design Focus G Mid-Tower Case
- Corsair CXM 650W ATX Power Supply
Leave a comment