Panasonic AG-CX10 4K Handheld Camcorder Delivers Live Remote Streaming and Control
The Panasonic AG-CX10 is a great portable camcorder for 4K workflows, that adds a ton of power to your workflow. The AG-CX10 is one of our inhouse favorites, and we were excited to see a recent article panasonicvisualsystems.com talking about streaming directly from this camcorder, as if it is a webcam, as well as taking remote control of the camera.
1) Using the control app HC ROP app to control your CX10 wirelessly
- Go into your menu on the camcorder and select Menu
- Device select>WLAN
- Select the appropriate SSID
- WLAN IPv4 Setting>DHCP>CLIENT
- IP Remote>Enable
- Set User Account
2) Using your CX10 to live stream directly to YouTube or Facebook Live.
- Insert an SD Card into your Windows PC
- Download the P2 Network Setting Software
- Open YouTube Studio and copy the stream key and URL
- Open the P@ software and select streaming & RTMP
- Paste the stream URL and add "I"
- Past stream key into STREAM DESTINATION URL
- Tap Export and your URL will be stored to the SD Card
Check out the full article from Panasonic to learn more.
Leave a comment