Red Giant is releasing Trapcode Suite 13.1
, an update to their tools for 3D motion graphics and visual effects. This is a FREE update for current users. However, if you are not yet using Trapcode Suite 13, here’s some great news…
To celebrate this release, we are offering 25% off Trapcode Suite 13.1 and all individual Trapcode Suite 13.1 products for the next 24 hours. See it here.
- Includes Trapcode Suite and all individual Trapcode Products
- Includes Full licenses, Upgrades, and Academic Store (which is already 50% off)
- Sales ends: 8/17 at 1 PM ET
Trapcode Suite 13.1 is a FREE update for current Trapcode customers. Changes in version 13.1 include:
- New features to Form, Tao and Sound Keys
- New presets for Mir and Tao
- Bug fixes for Particular, Form, Mir, Tao, Form, and Lux.
Now to get more specific…
Trapcode Form 2.2
- UI Graphs – Updated the ‘Color over Life’ and ‘Size over Life’ graphs in Trapcode Form to match those in Particular 2.5
- Presets – Removed the outdated SD presets
Trapcode Sound Keys 1.4
- Color Map – Updated the Sound Keys color map to match Particular 2.5’s color map.
Trapcode Particular 2.6
- Effect Builder updates:
- New switch for disabling motion blur within the builder
- Minor bug fixes
Trapcode Mir 2.1
- New Presets – there are 25 brand new presets (a total of 43 in all) to help jumpstart your work
- New feature – Visibility settings accommodate higher-resolution projects
- Minor bug fixes
Trapcode Lux 1.4
Trapcode Tao 1.1
- New Presets – 25 New presets have been added to help jumpstart your work.
- Negative OAS Duration – The OAS Duration property now allows negative values (see below).
- Faster Rendering with New Light Modes – In addition to “Entire Path” and “Build Up,” there are now 3 new Tao Light Modes that can speed up render times (see below).
- Minor Bug fixes
TAO – Allow negative OAS Duration:
When OAS Duration is set to negative, the OAS sampling happens from Current Time and backwards in time. So for example, if OAS Duration is set to -10, and Current Time is 10 (the TLI is at 10 seconds) the OAS values are sampled from 10 seconds and back to zero. This is useful for example for audio visualizations, so that for example a beat in the values can travel over time over the path.
New TAO Lights modes:
- Build-up and Remove
- Build-up (fast)
- Build-up and Remove (fast)
The new Build-up and Remove mode is useful when building huge, long structures with TAO Lights and only the newest part is actually visible. With this new mode the plug-in can disregard the older part of the path, making it faster.
The new Build-up (fast) and Build-up and Remove (fast) do not sample the real length of the path leading to much faster rendering for long paths.
All three new modes are really only useful when dealing with very long paths, tens of thousands of segments, where only the newest part of the path is visible.
HOW TO UPDATE
You can get the update HERE
or use Red Giant Link to update.
NEW TO TRAPCODE SUITE?
Download a free trial HERE