Benefits of 64-Bit Computing
The Adobe CS5 updaters for Red Giant Software products offer support for 64-bit computing, which provide many benefits including:
- Better use of memory to allow multiple applications to run with increased performance
- Support of RAW content with the capacity to handle any resolution up to 5K and beyond
- Smooth playback of multiple streams of video in real-time in Adobe Premiere Pro CS5
- More flexible workflows with the ability to handle multiple open applications at once
"With these 64-bit updaters, we were focused on taking advantage of greater memory capacity and reliability. We had a dedicated staff of engineers writing code and another team testing our software to ensure compatibility with Adobe Creative Suite 5. The project was a big undertaking, and as a result this upgrade packs a lot of performance for users," said Sean Safreed, Co-Owner and Director of Products at Red Giant Software."
Pricing and Availability
- Adobe CS5 updates for all individual products will be available for $29 USD each.
- Trapcode Suite customers can upgrade the entire Suite for a flat price of $99 USD.
- Magic Bullet Suite customers can upgrade the entire Suite for a flat price of $99 USD – coming this summer.
- Magic Bullet PhotoLooks and Knoll Light Factory for Photoshop users qualify for a free upgrade to the versions for Adobe Photoshop CS5