Typical live events today, whether large or small, all require a wide variety of equipment in order to produce. There are audio inputs from mics, audio mixing, video sources to a video mixer, computer inputs, video playback, video monitors, capturing the event in some form, and also streaming it live online. The VR-5’s “all-in-one” solution greatly simplifies production, recording and streaming of these live events. The VR-5’s innovative design incorporates a video switcher, audio mixer, video playback, recorder, preview monitors and output for web streaming all in a single unit. As a USB Video/Audio class device, web streaming is effortless by simply connecting to a computer running a live streaming service such as USTREAM® and Stickam™, as well as any video call service such as Skype™ and iChat. The reduction in hardware equipment, setup time and connection complexity ensures a worry-free, easy to use solution for any event.
The VR-5 is ideal for schools, churches, council meetings, corporate events, sports, and live web broadcasting.
Highlighted features include:
- 5-Channel Video Switcher
- 2 Mono and 5 Stereo Mixable Audio Channels
- Built-in scan converter for PC input
- Built-in dual LCD monitors with touch control for easy video source selection
- Three video layers which include 2 video sources plus DSK (downstream keyer)
- MPEG-4 player/recorder
- USB video/audio class device for web streaming