The Top-Ten Things I Wish I Knew About Final Cut Pro…Ten Years Ago.
SuiteTake.com by Jeff Carrion
I’ve been an editor for a while now at several different shops. Through those days and places I have mostly been self taught until I ended up here with SuiteTake. At SuiteTake training and skill development is not just encouraged, it’s part of our daily responsibilities. Therefor, in the recent past my learning curve has increased dramatically.
The Top Ten things I wish I knew:
10. Shift and option dragging
9. Quick Ken Burns effect
8. QuickTime vs Quicktime Conversion.
7. The Black and code button.
6. Option 1,2,3 for transition alignment
5. Esc, tab, spacebar to navigate windows
4. Apply normalization to audio in FCP
3. Disable dropped frames warning.
2. Disable rendering with caps lock.
1. Map your keyboard.
Leave a comment